Notices

Raspberry Ketones

Old 06-18-2012, 12:49 PM
FitDay Member

Default Raspberry Ketones

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here has tried this stuff and if it has worked for them??? How much do you take a day and for how long? Any type of diet to go along with it? Just curious
Thanks
Old 06-18-2012, 04:41 PM
FitDay Member

I'm taking a thermogen right now that has raspberry ketone included in the mix, but I've also got my diet and exercise way dialed in. It's also got caffeine and some other herbals and as it's a proprietary formula, I have no way of knowing how much RK is actually in there.

My main point being, I'm restricting calories to cut out about 1500 calories per week, lifting heavy 3-4 times a week, and training for a half-marathon 3-4 times per week. I'm also taking care to get at least 7 hours of sleep per night if not more. The pill is just an extra boost thrown on top. I can confidently say that 80-90% of the results I'm seeing are NOT from the supplements. Looking for a magic bullet? Get the basics down first.

If you're starting out / got a ways to go, I'd suggest just eating fresh raspberries. They're tasty
Old 06-18-2012, 06:24 PM
FitDay Member

Raspberry ketones diet is a product that uses a natural ingredient found in raspberries, known as Raspberry Ketone. This enzyme is a recent discovery from the berry that is already known for its many antioxidant properties, and it is proving to be a source of keen interest for many people in the fitness and weight loss world. Its very good diet and with that you can eat healthy food, green vegetable and fresh fruits...
Old 10-09-2012, 12:21 PM
FitDay Member

There are no scientific studies on raspberry ketone that support claims of weight loss in humans... <advertising link removed>

As a registered dietitian(RD) and personal trainer, my advise is to stop wasting your money on weight loss pills and other snake oils... trust me, if a miracle product ever really comes to market, the whole world will hear about it.

Last edited by cjohnson728; 10-09-2012 at 01:06 PM.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:35 PM
FitDay Member

Raspberry Ketones has great compound for weight loss, The average estimated daily intake of dietary raspberry ketone has been estimated to be 0.42 mg/kg/day
Old 01-14-2014, 01:37 AM
FitDay Member

The raspberry keytone pills are working for me...I'm losing an average of 3.19 pounds per week, I'm down from 261 on December 1st to 243.7 on January 14th...that's 17.3 pounds in 6 weeks. No special diet, in fact I've been eating everything. No exercising.

My doctor warns about there may be liver problems but after blood tests, hasn't found anything wrong yet.

I get the pills at the local grocery store in the vitamin section...Sundown brand $3.50-3.75 a bottle of 60- 100 mg pills. I take one in the morning and one in the evening.

So far this is working great for me...
Old 01-14-2014, 03:10 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by djwayne
My doctor warns about there may be liver problems but after blood tests, hasn't found anything wrong yet.
This strange to me??!? You're willing to risk possible liver problems to lose weight....but not change your diet and exercise? Doesn't sound like a good recipe to me...I suggest listening to your doctor before you damage your health.
Old 01-14-2014, 05:35 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by lildebbieg
This strange to me??!? You're willing to risk possible liver problems to lose weight....but not change your diet and exercise? Doesn't sound like a good recipe to me...I suggest listening to your doctor before you damage your health.
I am listening to my doctor, she has concerns and is watching the situation very closely and has NOT tried to stop me taking the raspberry keytone. If fact she is very supportive of any diet that helps me to lose weight. She wants me to lose weight, and she is keeping a close eye on me, which is what I want. I'm eating sensibly, not over eating, but no restrictions on what I eat, and the weight is falling off like magic. She's very glad to see that I have lost weight and says I'm looking good.

I'm not exercising due to back problems.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:45 AM
FitDay Member

Apologies if I offended you. Good for you for finding something that is working for you! keep it up!
Old 01-14-2014, 11:08 AM
FitDay Member

You sound like one of those WW's that always say there is no magic pill. Well this is the closest I have found to a magic pill so far...It's definitely working for me, and I hope it continues. Many diets I've tried work for a little while then I plateau and get stuck at that weight for a long time, then give up on that diet...the raspberry keytone has broken thru that plateau and weight is continuing to fall off now...so I'm going to keep at it till I reach my goal weight. I'm hoping for another 20 pounds, that would be awesome.

Over the last year I've lost almost 30 pounds and am thrilled to be losing more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.