Notices

Need a diet to cut!

Old 07-20-2010, 02:32 AM
FitDay Member

it is expensive so I guess I can't "say" I am doing the actual V diet, since i researched all the products for comparables and got them ( found all but one) Maybe it should be my "C" diet . :P I am following Chad Waterburys workout (the intermediate) to a T though. Yesterday was day 1 and I feel good today. I had 5 shakes ( 1 was post w/o ) and 1 meal of 3 oz grilled skinless ckicken breast and 1 c green beans. and ended w/ 1600 cals.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:11 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by all4eternity
Hi! I have a great book for you, its in pdf format and I can send it to you by e-mail. Its for everyone who want extreme cut, lower those last few % . Diet and training, its insane and extreme and you really need strong motivation, but if you endure it you'll have the lowest body fat in your life!
Check it on net: The Ultimate Diet 2.0 by Lyle McDonald | BodyRecomposition - The Home of Lyle McDonald

If that's what you're looking for give me your address and I'll send it to you right away!
Good luck!
I know I'm a few months late, but I was actually just looking at Lyle McDonalds book yesterday and thinking about purchasing it. If you could email it to me I would be immensely grateful.

[email protected]
Old 07-21-2010, 01:00 AM
Super Moderator

Hi! I have a great book for you, its in pdf format and I can send it to you by e-mail. Its for everyone who want extreme cut, lower those last few % . Diet and training, its insane and extreme and you really need strong motivation, but if you endure it you'll have the lowest body fat in your life!
Check it on net: The Ultimate Diet 2.0 by Lyle McDonald | BodyRecomposition - The Home of Lyle McDonald

If that's what you're looking for give me your address and I'll send it to you right away!
Good luck!
I'm about to start cutting myself, could you also sent it to me? [email protected]

thanks.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:41 AM
FitDay Member

Mike, please don't cut yourself. We all love you here
Old 07-21-2010, 06:24 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by tandoorichicken
Mike, please don't cut yourself. We all love you here
awwww thanks , I'm not so sure that everyone loves me here
Old 07-22-2010, 06:35 PM
FitDay Member

Thanx! all for the luck I can use it....

I tried the V-Diet a few times... Lets just say what i am doing now works so much better for me. I basically wasted away so it works in that respect but I was experiencing black outs. it works and yes its for the hardcore. LOVE THE WORKOUTS Thou! my favorite part..
I think the hardest part was the shakes. Im not a sweet kinda girl Id rather have chips over cake any day. so It was hard to get them down...I think I still have some of that protein powder in the garage. I now drink the brand Nectar so goood still sweet but not in the thick way.

If you complete the diet you are a ROCKSTAR! cause its not easy.
Good luck!
Old 07-22-2010, 06:43 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by tandoorichicken
Nice, you compete?! I too am an aspiring recreational competitor (somewhere between indifferent and seriously competitive, I guess?), albeit in powerlifting. Show diets can be a real pain... but I'm sure they're worth it in the end. Good luck on your show!
I wish I was a competitor...
But this is my first show I am 10 weeks out from the Washington Iron Man. Figure! excited and yet freaking out... after that i will be a competitor. LOL My 2nd show is The Crystal Cup in anchorage and I am 13 weeks out from that one.

Try competing you never know
Old 07-29-2010, 03:45 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by DiannaMiljour
Thanx! all for the luck I can use it....

I tried the V-Diet a few times... Lets just say what i am doing now works so much better for me. I basically wasted away so it works in that respect but I was experiencing black outs. it works and yes its for the hardcore. LOVE THE WORKOUTS Thou! my favorite part..
I think the hardest part was the shakes. Im not a sweet kinda girl Id rather have chips over cake any day. so It was hard to get them down...I think I still have some of that protein powder in the garage. I now drink the brand Nectar so goood still sweet but not in the thick way.

If you complete the diet you are a ROCKSTAR! cause its not easy.
Good luck!
Had to come back and post and say I made it exactly 8 days, by then i wanted to chew my own arm off..LOL not because I was hungry though. Like you I became light headed and dizzy often (not good when driving with children) It was becoming very had to drink so many shakes just the thought actually drinking one more meal had me gagging some days.I lost lbs but I am sure thats on its way back now that i am back to normal eating. :P

I too like the workouts always have liked Chad W's workouts. So now it back to eating clean 24/7 for me.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:38 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Celisa
Had to come back and post and say I made it exactly 8 days, by then i wanted to chew my own arm off..LOL not because I was hungry though. Like you I became light headed and dizzy often (not good when driving with children) It was becoming very had to drink so many shakes just the thought actually drinking one more meal had me gagging some days.I lost lbs but I am sure thats on its way back now that i am back to normal eating. :P

I too like the workouts always have liked Chad W's workouts. So now it back to eating clean 24/7 for me.

LOL! Thats it exactly... lost 9lbs in a week. but then I quit and yes the weight came back quickly. since then I lost probably 20lbs so yes stick to the clean eating... although my diet is pretty extreme right now. its a whole lot better than those shakes. YUCK just thinking about them make me want to gag!
Old 08-05-2010, 03:35 AM
FitDay Member

Sure! Just give me e-mail address!
Could you send it to me also... Thanks. John

[email protected]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.