Notices

Need a diet to cut!

Old 06-26-2010, 01:06 AM
FitDay Member

Would you send the book to me, as well? [email protected] I've been sputtering for 6 months without much in shredding fat. The muscle is there, just way, way underneath!
Old 07-04-2010, 09:39 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by all4eternity
Sure! Just give me e-mail address!
Hi, I'm interested in Lyle McDonald's cut diet book too...would you mind sending a copy to me too? I've got 4 weeks left to get more bf off before a beach vacay and have hit a plateau!

Thanks in advance

[email protected]
Old 07-08-2010, 10:18 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wantfirmcurves
Hi, I'm interested in Lyle McDonald's cut diet book too...would you mind sending a copy to me too? I've got 4 weeks left to get more bf off before a beach vacay and have hit a plateau!

Thanks in advance

[email protected]

me too please!

[email protected]
Old 07-09-2010, 01:55 AM
FitDay Member

Nevermind, found it on my own.

Last edited by m330; 07-10-2010 at 08:47 AM.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:16 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by all4eternity
Hi! I have a great book for you, its in pdf format and I can send it to you by e-mail. Its for everyone who want extreme cut, lower those last few % . Diet and training, its insane and extreme and you really need strong motivation, but if you endure it you'll have the lowest body fat in your life!
Check it on net: The Ultimate Diet 2.0 by Lyle McDonald | BodyRecomposition - The Home of Lyle McDonald

If that's what you're looking for give me your address and I'll send it to you right away!
Good luck!
Anyone ever read his other book: The Rapid Fat-Loss Handbook?

I'd love to hear come real-life experience on it...
Old 07-12-2010, 04:31 AM
FitDay Member

I would like a copy, please!
[email protected]
Thanks in advance!
Old 07-15-2010, 08:12 AM
FitDay Member

I am on a cut diet now.. I have 12 weeks to lose 8% BF
My calories don't get above 1200 a day protein is 170 - 180, carbs are a about 20 and same goes for fat if that. My carbs come from greens like spinach, broccoli, asparagus, and fat comes from my 1tbs. of almond butter and thats about it.
yes I can imagine the responses i will get but it works and im not starving myself I eat every two hours or so... and its a means to an end... Show day here I come. My start was 26% BF. I am at about 18% BF
Old 07-15-2010, 10:28 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by DiannaMiljour
yes I can imagine the responses i will get but it works and im not starving myself I eat every two hours or so... and its a means to an end... Show day here I come. My start was 26% BF. I am at about 18% BF
Nice, you compete?! I too am an aspiring recreational competitor (somewhere between indifferent and seriously competitive, I guess?), albeit in powerlifting. Show diets can be a real pain... but I'm sure they're worth it in the end. Good luck on your show!
Old 07-19-2010, 12:18 PM
FitDay Member

Like Dianna I am on a cut diet....hi protein low carb..ot to compete except for myself to chicken to ever get on stage...I am doing the velocity diet yo can fit it on T-Nation..it is exteme and others might think unhealthy but I am eating every 3 hrs with all nutrients in ck. good luck
Old 07-19-2010, 05:26 PM
FitDay Member

Celisa, I'm going to try the V-diet after I bulk up a little bit... and after I have a little more money It is extreme, but that's the point, plus I doubt it will seriously screw you up if you do it only for the recommended time (6 weeks). It's not meant to be a long-term plan, just a massive kick in the behind for getting shredded

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.