Hey so I need a lemon Detox diet buddy because I'm scared to do it alone, I really don't trust myself :P.
Let me know when you want to start (preferably as soon as possible.) and we can help each other's progress through facebook chat, if that's fine, or any other alternative is welcome.
looking forward to a reply!
Things you'll need -
- Laxative Herb Tea.
- Un-iodized sea salt.
- Grade B Maple Syrup.
- Cayenne Pepper.
- (Optional): Mint/Green Tea.
Master Cleanse terms
- Salt Water Flush (SWF) :
(You mix 1 quart of warm water with 1-2 teaspoons of organic sea salt and consume the entire mixture on an empty stomach.)
- The 'lemonade' :
(The lemonade is a mixture of freshly squeezed lemons, maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and water.)
Here's the diet -
DAY 1 to DAY 4 - Easing into the diet.
(just raw foods OR a light meal here and there.)
*** On the 4th night, take a laxative herb tea ***
DAY 5 to DAY 18 - The Actual Diet.
- We begin every morning with a SWF. (Make sure you wake up extra early to do this and have ample time before you go out for 'work'.)
- Spend the rest of the day drinking the lemonade. Can have the Mint/Green Tea in between, if you have it.
- Take the laxative tea before bedtime.
DAY 19 to DAY 22 - Easing out of the diet.
- DAY 19 : Orange juice(or other fruit juices.)
- DAY 20 : Juices and Vegetable soups.
- DAY 21 : Salads and fruits.
- DAY 22 : Begin your normal low cal diet.
Now, I don't have A LOT of Maple Syrup. So I might run out of that in between the diet. So, that worries me a little. I don't readily get it in my place. Hopefully, we'll work something out!