Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Diets
Green Smoothie Diet Started TODAY! ;) >

Green Smoothie Diet Started TODAY! ;)

Community
Notices

Green Smoothie Diet Started TODAY! ;)

Old 06-19-2013, 10:58 PM
FitDay Member

Green smoothie diet play an important role to maintain healthy body weight and digestive system. Its healthy and helps to weight loss.
Old 07-01-2014, 05:05 PM
FitDay Member

Red face Loving These Smoothies

I too started with green smoothies 2 weeks ago. I make mine 1/2 green and 1/2 fruit with either flax seed or hemp seed. I usually add silky tofu for the protein or about 1/2 c. low fat vanilla yogurt. I have one for breakfast and one for lunch. I have a small dinner. I am not having any hunger problems. I feel amazing and looked in the mirror yesterday and noticed the dark circles under my eyes had greatly diminished. I did read recently that you need to be careful what you are adding to your smoothies. A nutritionist broke down a recipe he had found online and it contained almost 2000 calories, due to add ins. Good luck all.

P.S. This is the 1st time I ever posted anything, I hope I did it right. lol
Old 07-09-2014, 06:34 PM
Banned

Let me too try
Old 07-09-2014, 11:54 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Weight Loss Tips

--Drink more water--
--Increase your protein intake--
--Eat Negative calorie food --
--Eat slowly--
--Cut down the sugar intake---
--Do not skip meals--
--Eat breakfast everyday --
--Eat smaller, more frequent meals--
--Exercise(Aerobics and Strength Training)
--Interval Training - great way to boost metabolism--
--Replace white rice, bread, and pasta with brown rice and whole-grain products--
If you want to see any results, you must have a plan of action. So sit down and figure out exactly what you need to do to get in shape and lose that weight.
Old 01-23-2017, 04:01 PM
FitDay Member

Default Lost 20lbs with Smoothies

Hey guys just wanted to share this with everyone. I use to take green smoothies but I found this more effective recipe for smoothies that helped me lose about 20lbs. If anyones interested check it out The Smoothie Diet - Smoothies For Weight Loss And Incredible Health I've tried a blend of berries and fruits and it really helped me cut down the calories and my food cravings. I'd love to hear what everyone thinks about this, too. Wishing everyone the best of luck on their weight loss journey

Last edited by Kathy13118; 01-24-2017 at 03:03 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 02-07-2017, 06:42 PM
FitDay Member

how are you going? stay focused.
Old 07-18-2017, 04:24 PM
FitDay Member

Default Extracting Fruit and Vegetable is Good for the Health?

Extracting a fruit and vegetable has many benefits to us. We get so much nutrition and vitamins in it, as for my personal experience I've been juicing and blending smoothies for years now. Since I was a kid I am not really a fan of fruits and vegetable. My mom would always tell me that eating fruits and vegetable is good for my health and will keep me away from the doctors and the hospitals. Growing up I realized that eating those is not bad at all, I started to get some ideas on how to eat or preferably drink it with comfort on my behalf, and then I do research I read articles and blogs and then I found this site that is full of recipes on how to make or blend fruits and vegetable and make it into an appetizing and delicious juice, purees or smoothies. From there I started collecting different smoothie recipes as long as it is good for my health. I also love experimenting on different mix of fruits and vegetable. Blending is one way of extracting. It helps us to be energized and it cleanse our body. And I also want to recommend this site which may help you in making and extracting your favorite smoothies.
bestblenderusa.com/ninja-blender-review

Last edited by Kathy13118; 07-18-2017 at 05:18 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 09-25-2017, 06:23 PM
FitDay Member

Great.
Old 10-22-2017, 08:18 AM
FitDay Member

Thats pretty much all I drink with a few proteins bars a week. I feel amazing and full of energy Love Smoothies