Notices

Juice fast - best diet ever

Old 01-07-2013, 05:10 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Juice fast - best diet ever

Thanks to my BFF Ania i saw a movie which motivated me to getting slim again. Don't get me wrong I am slim-isch 5'7" 155 Lbs (now) but I started from 168 LBs - I simply cut on food and I started to follow Joe Cross juice fast tips - watch FAT, SICK, AND NEARLY DEAD and see how much it helped other people. And here I am 13 Lbs lighter (in 2 weeks), inches are shredding, I feel amazing and it is just day 9 - 51 more days to go - I started exercising, drinking water and those juices make me wanna AUUUUUU! check it out and tell me what you think!
Old 01-16-2013, 11:44 PM
FitDay Member

I tried juicing carrots+cucumber+parsley+malunggay leaves and I'd say its amazing! I love the refreshing feeling and gives me a smooth bowel movement the following day
Old 01-22-2013, 12:26 PM
FitDay Member

But doesn't the weight creep right back on as soon as you start eating solid food again? You can't keep living on juice forever, right? I have a hard time picturing a transition from a juice fast into a maintainable eating program. Does the fast come with a maintenance diet?
Old 02-12-2013, 12:41 AM
FitDay Member

Began a vegan diet first of the year, transitioned to a raw diet for a week, and now (4 days) am on a juice feast. Feel great, notice improvements in skin tone already, no hunger issues yet. Will stay juicing until I stop, and when I stop, plan to eat raw for a week, then go back to vegan and then evaluate where to go from there. New to this, but in for the count.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:20 AM
FitDay Member

The diet that helped me to lose 16 pounds is low-carb diet. Now I also don't eat any fatty food, I drink lots of juices, eat fruits (grapefruit, aloe vera and green tea really help o burn fat). I drink about 6 glasses of water every day. Exercising is also important, but I guess that dieting is more effective thing to do. The big mistake is to want to lose weight fast, sometimes in unhealthy way, but it's not the right thing to do. Be patient and you'll achieve your goal.

Last edited by cjohnson728; 02-19-2013 at 07:08 AM. Reason: link removed per terms of use
Old 03-04-2013, 11:05 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Worked until it didn't

I watched the movie last year and did the juice fast for 30 days. I dropped about 20 pounds in a month and probably would have done better but I tended to have more fruit juices than veggies.

It all came back over about a six month period, because I hadn't changed anything about my diet.

Now I'm on a Paleo diet with no wheat, no grains, no dairy, no sugar and I'm back down 20 pounds in a month. Light exercise including squats, pushups, pullups, planks, and stationary bike for an hour 3x a week. Once a week I do sprints on the stationary bike for some high intensity training.

The juice fast is okay for a kickstart, but you need to have something you can live with. Good luck!
Old 03-13-2013, 06:57 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Juice fasts are getting additional common as some way to “cleanse” the body and reset physiological processes that are riddled with pollutants, toxins, and food that’s laced with preservatives.

But in fact they create lots of individuals nice. can i purchase hungry? can I be pasted to the toilet? What groceries ought to I buy?

Many people maintain a juice quick hoping that it'll be a fast fix to their weight and health issues. this can be not a decent plan. Instead, it’s best to consider juicing as a “gateway drug” to higher health and feeding clean
Old 05-13-2013, 08:59 PM
FitDay Member

Hey,
It is good idea to lose weight fast.
But it also have some adverse effects of that it may make weak.
Try to eat more fruits and vegetables which contains too much protein, vitamins.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:42 AM
FitDay Member

The juice of fresh veggies and fruits are really good for losing weight, because it gives you very fast results. It increase your stamina with this you can even run more or do more exercise.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:03 PM
FitDay Member

Juice fasts are becoming more popular as a way to “cleanse” the body and reset physiological processes that have been riddled with pollutants, toxins, and food that’s laced with preservatives.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.