FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Diets (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/)
-   -   Juice fast - best diet ever (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/8885-juice-fast-best-diet-ever.html)

abdelfattah 03-19-2014 03:23 AM

the juice fat diet is best for you not for all becaus any one have a diet plaans that work in relation with eanting habit and habit excircese

Ryan.W 04-17-2015 12:29 AM

Juice fast is really good fast diet I prefer this long time

timpatt 05-07-2015 10:24 AM

Lose Weight

I lost 30 lbs of weight with hard exercise by exercises machines. I didn't have time to go gym so i bought inversion machine and jump rope at home. Now, i am about 160 lbs, i want to lose more about 20 lbs. Do i have to change my diet? I order my inversion machine and jump rope at BeBodySmart.com One Stop Fitness Shop might help someone like me.

heema92 09-07-2015 12:01 PM

I agree, I think I'm actually going to try it too! I just want to lose 5lbs

alfajohan 09-08-2015 07:06 AM

Diet And Food

Originally Posted by anneyauster (Post 98795)
Hey,
It is good idea to lose weight fast.
But it also have some adverse effects of that it may make weak.
Try to eat more fruits and vegetables which contains too much protein, vitamins.

Thanks for the information

Ryan.W 09-12-2015 12:50 AM

You should not eat any solids during this 7 Day Juice Fast Plan. It defeats the purpose of it. So stay away from any solids, you’ll be Just On Juice for seven days.

bigchiefo 11-06-2015 05:33 AM

In the morning, while rushing to work I don't have time to put vegetables in a juicer. So I've found a new convenient way of making my juice, I used Organifi it's a powdered formula packed with superfoods that benefit your health. the ingredients include:
Chlorella
A green algae super high in protein and healthy polyunsaturated fats.
Wheatgrass
Known as the "life-blood" of plant life. Even the ancient egyptians worshipped this food for it's positive health benefits.
Spirulina
A good source for plant protein! Spirulina is also high in iron and calcium. The Aztecs first discovered this food in Central America, and they consumed it daily for energy and strength.
Mint
We all know this herb as a fragrant addition to popular dishes and drinks. The Mint leaf has been used the world over for aiding in the occasional indigestion, cramps, whitening teeth, and as a sleep aid.
Turmeric
This spice contains powerful antioxidants.
Moringa
Contains all the essential amino acids needed by the body. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins which are needed to grow, repair and maintain cells.
Ashwagandha
is an adaptogen which is made of (a combination of amino acids, vitamins, and herbs) that modulate your response to stress or a changing environment. Adaptogens help the body cope with external stresses such as toxins in the environment and internal stresses.
Lemon
You may not know this, but this citrus fruit has incredible appetite fighting effects, and has been known to cool and alkalize the body. This is crucial for stabilizing your blood-sugar already within normal ranges.
Coconut Water
This natural refreshment is high in potassium and assists in the transport of all of the above ingredients throughout the blood stream.
Beets
Beets are high in folate and manganese. Many people don’t care for the texture of raw beets, however, the isolated juice tastes great in the mix and is a nutritious super ingredient.
Matcha Green Tea
A common refreshment in Japanese monasteries, Matcha is high in an antioxidant called EGCG which reduces stress, regulates hormones within normal ranges, and reduces appetite.
Just put it water shake it up and drink

WalterDuke 08-22-2017 11:20 PM

Thanks for sharing this information.