FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Diets (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/)
-   -   Juice fast - best diet ever (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/8885-juice-fast-best-diet-ever.html)

g127454 10-07-2013 04:43 AM

similar outcome with me - same movie.... ??? have you figured out how to create "recipe foods" to enter in food log??? I am currently reading Eat to Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman, doctor who treated Joe Cross in beginning of movie ..... I believe it is a more sensible approach to what happens after you finish fast. Good luck.

g127454 10-07-2013 04:46 AM

Good luck ...... recommend you consider Dr. Joel Fuhrman's work; Eat to Live as an option.

neil3847 10-11-2013 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by SamuelPotter (Post 98873)
The juice of fresh veggies and fruits are really good for losing weight, because it gives you very fast results. It increase your stamina with this you can even run more or do more exercise.

Hello! I have been drinking smoothies for 4 weeks now and I feel great. I noticed that I lose weight and felt a lot of energy that I did not feel before. I think is because of all the vitamins and nutrients of the juice.

neil3847 10-11-2013 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by anneyauster (Post 98795)
Hey,
It is good idea to lose weight fast.
But it also have some adverse effects of that it may make weak.
Try to eat more fruits and vegetables which contains too much protein, vitamins.

Yeah, I agree. Take more natural protein foods in your diet to make it more effective for losing weight.

geoffreydunn12 10-12-2013 03:48 PM

I love juice fast and it really makes you feel lighter than ever. I don't think it is healthy to consume it, the best way is eat low calorie food then afterwards enjoy a bottle of fresh juice as you can find so many good recipes online. I just love it and will make you feel lighter and fresh.

angelikajohnston 10-22-2013 06:42 PM

The most common misconception pertaining to weight loss is that people think that by reducing their calories they can achieve weight loss. Very few people understand the difference between healthy and unhealthy calories, therefore, consuming fewer calories of junk food can never be equal to consuming fewer calories of fruits and vegetable juices

watsonjohn 01-13-2014 04:15 PM

To keep away from illness and diseases and to get enhanced immune system juicing fasts really helps a lot.....

weightloser1234 02-28-2014 04:06 PM

juice is always good for health. it gives you more energy and metabolic activity.

stayhappynhealthy 03-12-2014 07:38 AM

I have started a Juice Cleanse Diet and i am seeing remarkable changes. My skin is glowing and my body feels nourished. It is always good to detox to get all the bad toxins out of your body. It also helps your metabolism to burn calories faster. If interested in what I used go to

and visit:

weightloser1234 03-13-2014 12:45 AM

The pulpy juice is the best diet. It gives energy and proper digestion.