Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Diets
Rasp, egg, spinach, yogurt,almond 5 day jump start diet... what r the measurements? >

Rasp, egg, spinach, yogurt,almond 5 day jump start diet... what r the measurements?

Community
Notices

Rasp, egg, spinach, yogurt,almond 5 day jump start diet... what r the measurements?

Old 01-04-2013, 01:12 AM
FitDay Member

Default Rasp, egg, spinach, yogurt,almond 5 day jump start diet... what r the measurements?

I recently heard of the 5 day jumpstart diet where you eat only raspberries, spinach, egg, almonds, & dairy. Suppose to curb your cravings & help you to cleanse which is why I am doing it, but an added bonus is the promise of an 8lb. weight loss in 5 days for any others looking for something like that. I feel if I curb my cravings I can get my lifestyle change back on track after having had my second child. Its called the cinch diet (and this is only the first 5 days of the 30 day plan they recommend). I can eat healthy on my own, just need a kick in the butt to get me to that point !

What I need to know is how much I'm suppose to eat of these items and if its suppose to be at a certain time of the day?

If anyone knows, please let me know asap.