Notices

80 Day Green Smoothie Fast/Feast!

Old 12-31-2012, 04:02 PM
FitDay Member

Default 80 Day Green Smoothie Fast/Feast!

Hi! This is it! New Year's is here in 30 min. I have decided to go on an 80 day Green Smoothie Fast/Feast. From September 5-December 21, 2012 I have been a fully Raw Vegan. I was doing hot yoga almost daily and also green smoothies. I lost 25 lbs! Felt amazing, so joyful and happy, light. Then I stopped going to hot yoga class on December 13. On December 21, 2012...I cheated with cooked food! and since then everything has been awful. So tired and sedentary, lazy, gluttonous, food ravenous, depressive, etc. When I went heavy on the green smoothies, I lost 10 lbs in 10 days...now going heavy on the bread, gained 10 lbs in 10 days. I want to change now. Sick of living to eat. Want to get back to eating to live..and actually living! I was never so happy as when I had those green smoothies. I would dilute them with lots of water and drink that like all day. Eating food has never really worked for me. I have always been such a slow eater. Slow digestion. Slow, slow, slow. And all that produced so much gas. Eating salads take up soooo much time. And I can never get satisfied with eating! The Vitamix makes the fruit and veggies digestion friendly and gasless! So 80 days...that's the deal. I really want to do this. Hopefully that will be long enough to starve out the gluttony monster within me. I want to purify this body! Inside and out! Midnight is nearly here! Goodbye wretched bread! Goodbye deceptive hummus and veganese! Goodbye disgusting cheese! I despise all of you because you enslaved my mind and body to your wicked plot in enslaving my soul. Come fresh fruit and vegetables! Come and purify my body! Come refreshing water! Come life giving Breath! Come radiant sunshine! Heal me! Purify me! I wish to use the life energy that you bestow upon me to help others purify themselves too! When I am joyful, others around me become joyful! When I am depressed, others around me become depressed! I am never so joyful as when I feel happy with myself! So, 2013 here we come! 11:59 now. Slime Time is almost here!
Old 01-01-2013, 10:34 PM
FitDay Member

Yes you will success do not worry.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:32 AM
FitDay Member

that's awesome, go greenslimegirl go! i have been holding off on getting a new blender but this really inspires me to get one! which one are you using?
Old 01-02-2013, 06:26 AM
FitDay Member

I love the green smoothie. I agree it does make you feel spectacular. I’ve been doing the vitamix green smoothie 3-5 times a week for about 4 months to get my 5-9 servings of veg and fruits a day.

Why get 9 servings Dr. Terry Wahls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLjgBLwH3Wc.
Good luck
Old 01-02-2013, 12:16 PM
FitDay Member

I am using the wonderful Vitamix! It performs spectacularly!
If I was to be stranded on an island and could have only one electronic...the Vitamix would be it. lol
Old 01-02-2013, 12:37 PM
FitDay Member

Ok! Day 1 of green smoothies has been successful! I feel so much better already! Those past 10 days of bread, hummus, veganese, some cheese had left me so depressed, lazy, bloated, etc. It seems like I am a completely different person from yesterday. I accomplished so much today! I spent the morning deep cleaning the house, listening to audiobooks (which would never happen if I was eating the bread). I wasn't even hungry. The lust of food was extinguished all day. I drank 4 liters of diluted green smoothie today! My stomach, which had been bloated from the bread, is down again! When my insides are cleaner, everything gets cleaner! A clean surrounding is a reflection of a clean interior. I can't wait for tomorrow to have another wonderful day!
Old 03-06-2013, 11:19 PM
FitDay Member

Default Keep going!

It's all about finding the right combination of ingredients. I agree with everyone above who said vitamix is awesome. I bought a vitamix with a smoothie routine in mind in order to lose weight and increase nutrients. It has seriously changed my life.

I make a smoothie every day and I incorporate ingredients I enjoy. The end result is I have lost weight, I enjoy what I drink, I get a health boost and I rarely get cravings. You can put CHOCOLATE in a smoothie! Just add nibs, not a hershey bar.

Good luck!

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 03-31-2013 at 07:07 AM. Reason: link removed
Old 03-09-2013, 06:20 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hi Greenslimegirl, are you still doing your green drinks? I bought my Nutri Bullet and began making my green drinks on Dec 16..I feel like a million bucks! Bread was my downfall and I felt so lazy and "drugged" after eating it, blech.

I am drinking green meals and doing very well on my exercise now that I have all this energy! I Oxycise with Jill Johnson and am shrinking week by week

Cheers,

Nancy
Old 03-31-2013, 02:54 AM
FitDay Member

hello, everyone on this forum:

i have a couple of questions: first, greenslime, how is it going? sending you support wherever you are

next: what are the ingredients of your green drinks, everyone? please let me know..

support and light to all of you!
Old 04-08-2013, 03:20 AM
FitDay Member

lavendar-mine are more fruit dense than veggie-I enjoy eating fresh salads with my meals to make up for it-but here is what I typically put into mine:

few large handfuls of spinach and kale
1 avocado
1 banana
1 orange
strawberries
blueberries
peaches

I typically use frozen fruit as it keeps better and is cheaper.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.