Notices

green coffee bean extract?

Old 06-04-2012, 03:27 AM
FitDay Member

Default green coffee bean extract?

Has anyone actually tried this? I saw it on Dr. Oz and it sounds good, but things on tv are not always what they seem and I was wondering if anyone here has any opinions on it. I did a search to see if there was a post already and it came up with no matches, so if there is a post already please link me to it.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:02 PM
FitDay Member

really? nobody? I thought for sure someone tried it or knew something about it....
Old 06-08-2012, 02:18 PM
FitDay Member

I imagine it's just caffeine and other xanthines along with some antioxidants, nothing magical about it. You're probably better off just drinking coffee black.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:33 AM
FitDay Member

I bought a bottle this from Wonder Labs online, and just started taking them a couple days ago. I've noticed that I get filled up faster and not as hungry as I used to be, so I'm not eating unless I get hungry which should help me lose weight. I take two 800mg tablets in the morning then two more in the evening. It's really too soon to say if it works but I'm thinking positive about it so far.

Yesterday I went to a graduation party and they had tons of food there, I ate one plate of food and I was uncomfortably stuffed. So maybe the pills are working ??

Today all I've had was a salad and an order of french fries, and I still don't feel hungry at all.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:03 AM
FitDay Member

Well here it is a week later. I've been taking the pills religiously and here's my report...after the graduation party I went to I gained a few pounds...then over the next few days I lost them so I'm now down about 4 pounds from my high point. The pills seem to add lots of gas and I'm burping a lot. The good news is that I'm eating mostly salads now and I'm not craving much else, so it should work as long as I work with the pills and don't go stuff myself just for the heck of it. I did have some fried chicken, but only two pieces and found myself very full with that...(I usually have more)

So bottom line is I did lose a little and will keep on taking the pills for another couple of weeks and we'll see what happens. I can see these pills working over a long period of time.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:06 AM
FitDay Member

Here's my two week report...I started out two weeks ago at 261.4 and am now at 257.4 So I'm down 4 pounds overall...The strange thing is over the two weeks I've been bouncing around from my low to my high back and forth...but at least today I'm back down to the 257.4 mark...I'm gonna keep on with these tablets for the time being as they have no adverse side effects. Although it's true I'm not losing a lot, I'm not gaining and that's a good thing....

The ads suggest a loss of 17 pounds in 12 weeks so maybe it will work ????

So there's still time for this to be a winner.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:09 AM
FitDay Member

Well I set up the Green Coffee Bean Diet onto my FitDay Goal Chart. I entered in the start date and weight and set my goal to the advertised weight loss of 17 pounds in 12 weeks...I wanted to see where I am at and what the chart would look like.....I'm pleasently surprised, I'm ahead of schedule and on track to achieve the advertised weight loss.

I love my FitDay Goal Chart because it shows me exactly what's happening !!
Old 08-18-2012, 06:55 AM
FitDay Member

I started taking the green coffee bean extract 2 weeks ago. Have not lost any weight yet. Actually I gained a pound. I read an ad from one company that said you may not loose any weight for the first 2 weeks but then it will kick in. I'd like to believe in this but no evidence yet. Please speak up if you are using this product and it is working for you or just share your experience with it. I'll give it another week or 2 and we'll see.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:10 AM
FitDay Member

I haven't lost much but my mother who is also taking these pills swears she's losing weight and has asked me to order more of the pills for us. They had a sale on them 3- 120 pill bottles for $49.99 so I ordered that and we'll split it. So I'm going to stick with it for a while longer....

The Fit Day weight goal chart is reporting that I'm a pound or two behind schedule, but at least I am down, that's surprising because I haven't been dieting, and I thought I'd be higher than where I'm really at....
Old 08-30-2012, 01:14 PM
FitDay Member

From what I've read, the green coffee bean extract is supposed to block sugars from going into your blood, and hence the weight loss. I checked my blood sugar level today at it was waaaay down to 73....that's the lowest number I've ever got. So I'd say it's working....

The weight still isn't coming off yet, but I think it's starting to kick in as I am noticing some changes. There's still time to hit the advertised goal....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.