High Antioxidant Chocolate Diet Shrinks Fat Cells >

High Antioxidant Chocolate Diet Shrinks Fat Cells

Community
Notices

High Antioxidant Chocolate Diet Shrinks Fat Cells

Old 08-14-2012, 08:50 AM
FitDay Member

Smile High Antioxidant Chocolate Diet Shrinks Fat Cells

The easiest and most rewarding diet I ever did was the High Antioxidant Chocolate Diet centered around a high-antioxidant meal replacement chocolate shake. It is centered around a cacao-based, high antioxidant, high-flanonoid, high-protein, high-fiber meal replacement that is equal to 100 cups of raw spinach in antioxidants. You do need to count calories (1200 for women, 1500 for men). Each shake filled me up for about 4 to 5 hours. I ate something with protein every 4 to 5 hours and snacked on healthy chocolate. Because of the antioxidants and the chocolate, I had lots of energy and never felt deprived. In fact, I usually had to find something to eat before going to bed to make sure I had my 1200 calories in. I lost 10 pounds (my goal) and went from a size 8 to a size 4 - because the antioxidants shrink the fat cells! I continue to take the shake to rebuild my lean muscle mass. And it tastes so good you think you are doing something wrong!