Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Diets
Choose to lose or Belly Fat cure? >

Choose to lose or Belly Fat cure?

Community
Notices

Choose to lose or Belly Fat cure?

Old 04-18-2012, 04:52 PM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb Choose to lose or Belly Fat cure?

Has anyone heard of these or done one? Just wondering? Comments would be great! I am struggling, hate my body right now and have let it go for the last 9 years. X-anorexic and then recovered. So I dared not to do anything for years and then... I began liking food. That was a bad thing. So, now I find myself in the older, 54yrs old, 142 lbs and 5.2 and 3/4 height. Overweight category. I hate the way I feel. Don't like not having energy, bending over and feeling every fat cell. I am mad at self. I also have lupus so am struggling with trying to get into a exercise plan. I start a exercise plan and have to quit because I over did it and then my arthritis (lupus arthritis) acted up and gave me swollen joint.

I swear I am going to start 04/19/12, but I have to go very slow...

Just discouraged, disgusted, non-motivation.( and mad at myself.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:00 AM
FitDay Member

Can't start it till after pay day, need a few things. Sample day is
snacks: handful of almonds or walnuts or pumpkin or sunflower seeds or handful of olives
lunch: spinach topped with cooked chicken breast with feta cheese in oil and vinegar
dinner: 1 grilled pork chop served with 1/2 cup of broccoli with sm amount of butter
that is one sample day. you have a snack in the morn and one in the afternoon

other dinner/lunch
dinner: 1 grilled salmon filet with lemon juice served with 3 spears asparagus small butter and 1 square of dark chocolate
lunch: spinach topped with shrimp, 1/2 avacado and 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoe tossed with lemon juice
Dinner: 1 grilled hamburger patty topped with crumbled goat cheese and 1oz roasted red peppers served on bed of spinach
Lunch 1 can of salmon with mixed greens tossed in lemon juice

skinny muffin
1/4 c ground flax
1 tsp baking powder
2tsp cinnamon
1tsp barlean's coconut oil
1 egg
1 packet steviva
mix all ingredients , put in mug and microwave for 50 seconds!

it is based on carb swaping
0 to 4 grams of carbs = 0 servings
5 to 20 grams of carbs = 1 servings
21 to 40 grams of carbs = 2 servings
41 to 60 grams of carbs is 3 servings
you want a 15/6 at the end of the day 15 carbs and only 6 grams of sugar.
Keep sugar out of you!
anyway, he has books on it for if you are on the go, what to choose at a restaurant and if you are like me quick easy frozen meals for lunches at work .