Notices

17 Day Diet?

Old 07-13-2012, 01:33 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by bensimon1981
I am working on reducing my weight. I managed to loss 5lbs in a week by using hcg diet plan, but I am scared as If my weight reduces rapidly than it can hurt my body in the future. Is it true.
Here is an article about the hcg diet. HCG Diet Dangers: Is Fast Weight Loss Worth the Risk? - US News and World Report It looks risky.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:33 AM
FitDay Member

Default On cycle 3

I am halfway through cycle 3 and have lost 16 pounds so far. I love it! Yes, the first cycle is restrictive but it helps rid you of cravings.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:28 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Valmr2
I am halfway through cycle 3 and have lost 16 pounds so far. I love it! Yes, the first cycle is restrictive but it helps rid you of cravings.
It's good to see that it's working for you. My husband tried the 17 day diet a few months ago and he failed miserably! LOL I guess he wasn't as motivated as he thought he was going to be.

Do you have any suggestions I can give him?

- Sara

LINK REMOVED

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 07-25-2012 at 07:02 PM.