Arnold Ehret's mucusless diet / Raw food / Fruitarianism >

Arnold Ehret's mucusless diet / Raw food / Fruitarianism

Notices

Arnold Ehret's mucusless diet / Raw food / Fruitarianism

Old 09-26-2011, 10:51 AM
FitDay Member

Default Arnold Ehret's mucusless diet / Raw food / Fruitarianism

Hi to everybody,

i'm Marco from Italy. Now it's nearly one year the i started a muculess diet of Arnold Ehret. I started with a 14 days (and 14 nights) water fasting, and then i continued in direction of raw food and fruitarianism. In last 2 months i eat nearly only fresh fruits (also tomatoes and lemons, that are fruits).

I experienced severals style as liquidarian diet, only fruits, mono-diet (only apples), etc. Before this, i was vegeterian since 19 years. Now i'm 37.

I like to swaping experiences and so if there is some ehretist, raw foodist or fruitarian i'll be happy to talk about theese topics.

Thanks a lot to averyone,
Peach and Love
Old 09-28-2011, 10:56 PM
FitDay Member

wow ... how many people that want to answer :-D ?!? one per once, please !!! :-)
Old 09-28-2011, 11:25 PM
FitDay Premium Member

I'm sorry I have nothing to say. I've tried all sorts of "diets" in the past. The only thing that has ever really worked consistently for me is (please keep this quiet, I'm writing a book) eating a reasonable amount of real food and doing some (often very) modest amount of exercise. Perhaps someone else more knowledgeable than myself can help you.

Regards,
Michael
Old 09-30-2011, 07:42 AM
FitDay Member

Hi :-),
what do you mean with "real food"? I've written this post for knowing opinions and swapping experiences... :-)

Thanks for answering

marco

p.s. mucusless diet and fruitarianism it isn't a "diet" but it's a life-style and it's an infallible system of healing from any illness, in whatever capacity :-)
Old 09-30-2011, 08:19 AM
FitDay Member

Maybe you should explain the lifestyle to us since you are doing it and nobody else here seems to know what it is all about.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:22 PM
FitDay Member

I've heard raw foodists, particularly those who eat a lot of fruit, can lose their teeth.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:03 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by marcomandolino
Hi :-),
what do you mean with "real food"? I've written this post for knowing opinions and swapping experiences... :-)

Thanks for answering

marco

p.s. mucusless diet and fruitarianism it isn't a "diet" but it's a life-style and it's an infallible system of healing from any illness, in whatever capacity :-)
Marco, sorry, I simply meant a mixture of "normal" or "every day" foods that provide approx. a 40/30/30 carb/fat/protein mix and do not include any "junk food".

Please do tell us about your experiences.

Regards,
Michael
Old 10-03-2011, 07:50 AM
FitDay Member

Hi to everybody :-)

first of all i post this wiki link, for a general knowledge:
Arnold Ehret - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mucusless diet system it's a kind of life style, where only fruits and raw vegetable with green leaves are considered the real food. With real food i mean the only food that nature prepared for humans, and wich humans can eat without any cooking.

The path to fruitarianism is a process (also long) where human could readapt his body to leave with this kind of natural food. In the middle of this process there is a transition diet, that can include cooked vegetables and other things.

The target is to eliminate starches, flours, grains, legumes, cereals because they are considered foods that create intestinal mucus, which accumulates several layers in the intestines and other parts of the body in the form of faecal concretions harsh. These are the main cause of the only one true human disease and aging: constipation by mucus and toxins. These residues remain there for decades. All other diseases are only symptoms of constipation.

The only food that don't create mucus are juicy fruit, the perfect food for humans.Green leafy vegetables produce little mucus and so the starchy fruits such as banana. Instead, starches, flours, grains, legumes, cereals produce a lot of mucus.

The best way to eliminate mucus is fasting and alternate with a mucusless diet or a transition diet.

Last edited by marcomandolino; 10-03-2011 at 07:53 AM.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:55 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Rubystars
I've heard raw foodists, particularly those who eat a lot of fruit, can lose their teeth.
No. It happens when the person is too full of mucus, toxins and poisons and he/she want to convert himself to fruitarian and raw food diet too quickly, without a gradual transition diet.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:47 PM
FitDay Member

I've forgotten to say that also meat, fish, milk and similar are dangerous because produce mucus and toxins.

The only natural food for human is fresh fruit. But it's important to understand that it needs and adaptation called transition diet (a journey that can last for years sometimes, depends on the physical body), because after years of mucus-food the body is too full of poisons. Fruits are very detoxicating food, but if the body is too full of poisons, it can may become ill or even die, suffocated by their poisons and toxins. So it needs to eliminate poisons and mucus only gradually, with a transition diet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.