Notices
Like Tree3Likes

I need a good diet

Old 06-25-2015, 12:35 AM
FitDay Member

Its a good question and request. Everyone is looking for the perfect diet plan, the one that will get them the figure/body they have always dreamed of. IMO, most of these fad diets or for the "masses" diets might work to a degree but remember they are diets to fit everyone. If you truly want a diet for you you need to see a nutrionist or a personal trainer who is knowledgeable in that field. Since each body is different those "gimmick" diets (for lack of a better word) might not work, or might only work for a short while. As a personal trainer I provide many of my clients with personal meal plans made just for them based on their body type, structure, goals, activity level etc. When they follow what I say the success rate is amazing! Remember your diet is more important than your actual workouts so make sure you find one that fits YOU!
Thanks for listening
Old 03-04-2016, 08:36 PM
FitDay Member

To get a perfect body shape balanced diet should be there.Include balanced food and void sugar, protein rich food.
Old 06-21-2018, 08:50 AM
FitDay Member

The experience of my friends shows, if your refuse from sugar at all you will lose weight quickly. Or you can refuse from animal fat in food you will lose weight really quickly. 100% garantee! It means you should cook yourself and dont buy prepack or fast food.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:26 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by yunalee
my eatting ha gone to shit, i'm eatting way more junk than i should be this is the reason i've put on all the weight i've lost before.

i'm looking for a diet that works that's not super intence to start off with
Hey yunalee Its great that you want to lose weight. Im in the same boat as you. Im trying tea detox for the first time and it seems to be working so far. You can check it out if you want to. I read a cool article about it at greenreview.org
Not sure if this is what your looking for but its still a good read.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:05 PM
FitDay Member

Default i lick this

you have post a good post
Old 08-13-2018, 01:44 AM
Banned

i need a good and heave protien diet?
Old 08-15-2018, 09:59 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by yunalee
my eatting ha gone to shit, i'm eatting way more junk than i should be this is the reason i've put on all the weight i've lost before.

i'm looking for a diet that works that's not super intence to start off with
You can try such diet - there are grapefruit and eggs. You can't eat other foods. But you can eat any number of these products.
Old 08-19-2018, 03:22 PM
FitDay Member

Before I started my diet and training, I did a complete DETOX. This gave me the energy I needed to begin my workout routine. It also motivated me because it helped me shed a few pounds as well. I have tried so much crap and spent so much money it was crazy. I used the RED TEA DETOX. this is the only one that worked out for me. I still use it and just got my husband to use it. He totally loves it. There were some other ones I've tried and worked but not as good as this one. I would totally recommend it. This stuff gave me energy and curbed my hunger. After taking it, I started on a cardio routine (walking at first then jogging). I feel great! If you try this out, let me know how you like it. I can honestly say, I'm not eating crap throughout the day anymore. If you want the link, send me an email.
Old 08-20-2018, 05:08 AM
FitDay Member

Hi! I'm new here. I keep seeing this new detox everywhere... Haven't actually tried it myself yet but I just found this article about it right here and how it helped someone lose 14pounds in 14days... Send me a message if you wanna read it!
Hope this helps!
Old 10-08-2018, 06:18 PM
FitDay Member

High-fat low carb foods, protein sources, and non-starchy veggies fit into a ketogenic diet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.