Notices

Cambiati

Old 01-29-2012, 08:58 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Cambiati

We started the Cambiati Cleanse program. The program identifies and corrects metabolic imbalances, including food allergies or intolerances and yeast and bacteria overgrowth that could be contributing to a lack of energy, an inability to lose weight, and, for athletes, a missing competitive edge.

During the 28 day program, you use a combination of cleansing products, detox support supplements while eating a combination of protein shakes and a paleo type diet. Removing all foods/beverages/additivies such as dairy, wheat, alcohol, sugar, yeast and focusing on organic vegetables, lean organic / grassfed meat (limit grassfed beef to once a week).

In 4 weeks, I have lost almost 10 lbs and my partner nearly 17 lbs. More importantly, our other vitals (blood sugar, cholesterol, blood pressure) are all significantly down and almost to normal levels. Not only do we feel much better overall, I am now getting better and more sleep than ever before (having had chronic sleep issues).

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 01-29-2012 at 09:02 AM. Reason: link removed
Old 01-29-2012, 10:14 AM
FitDay Member

I'm on the "Eating Clean" lifestyle program and all my numbers have improved as well as losing the weight. In fact, everyone's numbers should improve by losing weight.

I'm glad you've found something that works for you. Whatever one can do to drop the weight is great. It's what you do after the weight is dropped that is just as important. Something to consider if you haven't already.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:09 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Afterward

Well we do have a ways to go - me another 65 lbs and my partner 50 lbs. But the one thing that we are finding different about this program is that it isn't really a diet but more a healthier way of eating that we are enjoying because we actually feel better eating this way. So I think afterwards, is really our living the program. We plan to begin a new 28 day program this week and then will see what we do at the end of that 28 days.