Notices

The Food Lovers Diet

Old 07-01-2011, 03:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default The Food Lovers Diet

I like this program. It is very straight forward, gives to all the tools you need, and is very well balanced nutrition wise. Best thing about Food Lovers is that it teaches how to eat once you have lost the weight and how to keep the weight off. Another feature is that you eat food you already have at home or that is commonly found in the store.

Exercise wise the program comes with a DVD that could be useful for someone just getting into working out or unsure what type of exercise to do. The program has cardio and resistance training in each routine. There are 4 routines, two 12 minute routines and two 36 minute routines. Each routine offers modifications of the exercises to encourage all fitness levels.

While I really like the diet part of this program I am not much for the exercise program they use and I do not listen to the motivational tapes because I never have found any of those "self help" things useful, but I know a lot of people find them helpful. As far as working out goes I prefer to pick my own activities.

Since I just beginning this program it will be another week or so before I really start benefiting from it but I have lost 2ibs in one week and I really feel great.
Old 07-10-2011, 05:46 AM
FitDay Member

I am not familiar with the Food Lovers Diet, but it does sound interesting. I really hope it works for you. Keep us updated as to your progress. Thanks!
Old 07-14-2011, 01:45 AM
FitDay Member

I have been on Food Lovers for 2 weeks...lost4 pounds. That is good for me because I only have 20 pounds to lose which means it will drop off more slowly than some one who needs to lose 50+. I am 56 which means I have a s-l-o-w metabo. Also I have been working out and so I will not lose quickly or at least by the scale. I have lost 2 inches on my waist and wore a pair of pants I could not even zip two weeks ago and surprise...surprise...no muffin top!

I have not been hungry at all and because I eat small amounts every two hours I feel great all day.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:38 PM
FitDay Member

Hey it seems quite interesting..I have seen there ad in T.V.In it they told that we can have all our favorite food without any diet.I was bit confused at first but happy to know it's effect in you.I had gone through their site and as a food lover it's really helpful for me.

Last edited by cjohnson728; 02-19-2013 at 12:34 AM. Reason: link deleted per terms of use
Old 03-14-2013, 10:53 AM
FitDay Member

Default food lover's system

This post is for everyone that may be searching for information on ordering the system. Many posts on the web are about being ripped off from some kind of automatic shipments that are not ordered but charged, and then problems getting money back from that scam. To get around this, order the system on Ebay. There is none of that price-gouging, and you get what is advertised and NOTHING more. The prices are better too, usually about $30 less that the "official" sites.
Old 03-24-2013, 12:54 AM
FitDay Member

I'm watching a commercial for it right now and it says it is safe for diabetics and vegetarian friendly. Is this really the case? It seems that eating so frequently, it would be difficult to control blood sugars. Also, the commercial shows a lot of meat - maybe they do it to attract customers, but I'm wondering about the vegetarian choices.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:45 PM
FitDay Member

I love to eating and no need to any help regarding diet..
Old 04-10-2013, 12:13 AM
Banned

I agree! this system will gently lead you along to life milestone changes. Small, and very personal, not world-shaking, but great. It will make you more elevated and amazed.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:53 PM
FitDay Member

Hey really nice post, and very informative it really helpful for me.
I also love to eat various kind of food, specially containing fruits.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:00 AM
FitDay Member

There are diet which helps you to lose weight without sacrificing your eating habits. You can easily find this diet online.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.