FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Diets (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/)
-   -   HCG Diet (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/3160-hcg-diet.html)

jpudleiner 01-25-2011 03:26 PM

HCG Diet

Tomorrow I begin the 500 Cal per day portion of the HCG diet. I just finished my gorge cycle. I will post my beginning weight after gorge tomorrow.

Xstasher 01-26-2011 01:47 AM

I started the VLCD yesterday and today I am already down 2 pounds. I was at 700 calories yesterday...I had to use 96% organic lean ground beef twice because my chicken breasts were still frozen and I was so hungry, I couldn't wait another 30 minutes. This part is hard b/c I am very hungry...I'm hoping it passes soon, but I also took 1 appetitie suppressant to help get me through the afternoon. Good luck! Are you doing drops or injections?

Meekness 01-26-2011 02:03 AM

Are you both using RX or homeopathic?

I did the diet, and gained all of my weight back and then some. I was tempted to try it again, but I just can't go down that road again. I've decided to lose weight the hard way. It's going to take me some time to reach my ultimate goal, but it's okay. I'll get there eventually.

Best wishes to the both of you. Hugs.

jpudleiner 01-29-2011 12:11 AM

This Day 6

Ok so today I weiged myself and I weighed 251.5lbs so this week I have lost a total 10lbs. I have done this diet before and gained everything back and then some, but it is not the diets fault. I stopped focusing on what I ate and watched everything that was edible and had sugar go into my mouth in copious amounts. I think what needs to be remembered is that whether you do it the hard way or the fast way there will all ways be regains if you start going back to old eating habits.

Meekness 01-31-2011 02:12 AM

Congrats on the 10lbs lost thus far.

Originally Posted by jpudleiner (Post 34098)
I think what needs to be remembered is that whether you do it the hard way or the fast way there will all ways be regains if you start going back to old eating habits.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!

jpudleiner 01-31-2011 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Meekness (Post 33655)
Are you both using RX or homeopathic?

I am using the homeopathic.

So far my total weight loss has been 14 lbs so i am pretty happy with my progress. Grocery shopping is extremely hard. Even when I am not hungry. I am hoping to be aroung 221 by the time I am done with this diet. Then come the hard part maintenance.

mkerns1234 02-09-2011 04:57 AM

First time trying this diet

It's my first time trying this diet. I'm seeing results, which keeps me motivated. I've decided I need to change my motto about eating..."I live to eat", just love food and fellowship...now I need to "Eat to live", which is pretty much what this diet is all about. :p

Moonwand 02-26-2011 03:07 PM

New to this website and HCG!

Herrro! The name is Angelica/23 years old.
I'm currently trying out the HCG diet plan. I've made a schedule for the week,full of new recipes and measured food. Today is my SECOND day haha. Yes, I've already failed!! I do fine during the day. I take my vitamins,but towards the end of the day when I get off of work and relax at home I want a huge dinner. I've messed up my diet twice by at least 300-500 calories because of this craving. Usually when I feel hungry I drink a bottle of water, move around. Nothing seems to help my hunger after 5:00pm. Any tips? They'd be greater appreciated!

moses620 02-27-2011 06:24 AM

The hCG Program

Is anyone out there trying the hCG diet, I have friends that went on it and man they look great, I started the hCG program yesterday, tomarrow starts the 500 calorie part of it but i heard you don't really get that hungry on this program.:)

vabeachgirlNYC 02-27-2011 02:34 PM

Welcome to the forums. :)

I moved your post to the Diet forum. Take a look at the other HCG threads. There are quite a few others doing this diet too.

Good luck!