Notices

HCG Diet

Old 03-11-2015, 03:18 AM
FitDay Member

Hcg diet is one of the best diet I ever use and I can tell this from my 3y experience in this

Last edited by Kathy13118; 03-11-2015 at 03:22 AM. Reason: edited out link
Old 01-10-2018, 10:13 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jpudleiner
Tomorrow I begin the 500 Cal per day portion of the HCG diet. I just finished my gorge cycle. I will post my beginning weight after gorge tomorrow.
How many pounds have you lost?
Old 01-23-2018, 08:58 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Moonwand
Herrro! The name is Angelica/23 years old.
I'm currently trying out the HCG diet plan like this one. I've made a schedule for the week,full of new recipes and measured food. Today is my SECOND day haha. Yes, I've already failed!! I do fine during the day. I take my vitamins,but towards the end of the day when I get off of work and relax at home I want a huge dinner. And i am taking diet drops while sleeping. I've messed up my diet twice by at least 300-500 calories because of this craving. Usually when I feel hungry I drink a bottle of water, move around. Nothing seems to help my hunger after 5:00pm. Any tips? They'd be greater appreciated!
Hi Angelica,
You can take Carrot when you feel hunger. This vegetable just fills your stomach with no calories.. I hope you got my point.

You can also take Turmeric water which controls your appetite.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:00 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by digimom99
I started HCG (Homeopathic) on March 31 of this year. I did 8 weeks my first round on Phase 2, then 3 weeks on Phase 3, then back on phase 2 for 2 more weeks. I wasn't losing as well this time, and my hunger seemed to be alittle more prevelant.. I noticed that my new drops didn't have any HCG in them, and the crafty website I ordered them from, changed the formula, but left the bottle and packaging completly identical. I decided to go off the drops, and try to lose myself. The night I made this choice, I over ate, of course.. But yesterday I counted calories, and felt I was being good, I even exorcised twice (somthing i missed while on HCG). And today I have a gain. I gained yesterday too. 3 lbs total for both days. I can blame it on a number of things, the over eating Sunday night, the workouts making me retain water, cottage cheese in my smoothy(I usualy showed a gain follow cottage cheese days) or that the drops really did work, and cause me to gain extra.. Whatever it was, I am really bummed about it.. Anways, I am going to keep plugging along..

Also I lost 26 lbs and went from a 14 to an 8 in the 13 weeks I followed the plan.. (including the 3, I have already gained back). Hopefully i can lose the last 5 lbs to goal,and maintain it myself.. Good luck everyone..
Great transformation!!
Just a quick question, how many weeks did u followed HCG 4th phase??
And what is the calorie intake in 4th Phase?
Are you still following HCG diet?