Notices

Menus

Old 07-07-2012, 04:51 PM
FitDay Member

Default Menus

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, and am having a really hard time staying on track with food. I have a habit of buying food that I know is good for me, in the hopes that having it on hand will keep me from heading for the chips and cake, but it just ends up rotting in the fridge instead…I’m on a very strict budget for food each month, so this is as bad for my wallet as it is for my waistline!

I have some menus of foods that I enjoy, but eating from them is why I’m where I am now, so I need some guidance on where/how to create healthy (and affordable) menus. Another problem is that I get bored somewhat easily, so it would be nice to have a variety of weekly plans to select from. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Old 07-08-2012, 06:48 AM
FitDay Member

Instead of using sour cream, I use plain yogurt in my dishes. I can't think of the website right now, but I know there are a few that have suggestions when it comes to switching out things and trying new ones. I'm always looking for healthy receipes that are easy and fast to make. I too get bored with cooking the same thing. I think there is a forum on here that has a receipe link posted. One website I have checked out is receipe.com