Notices

CKD help. =]]

Old 08-11-2010, 02:45 PM
FitDay Member

Default CKD help. =]]

So I'm trying a CKD again, and I'm really glad to be on Keto, but I've got a few questions here and there. Hopefully, someone can help.

So I've got a lifting/cardio split that has me doing this:

Sunday: 60-90 minutes low intensity cardio
Monday: Legs + Abs
Tuesday: Upper Body
Wednesday/Thursday: Cardio
Friday: Full Body Depletion
Saturday: Carb Up/Rest Day

I'm taking 24g whey post-WO on my two lifting days and 50g post-WO on Friday. It was suggested that I take 10g dextrose post-WO on Mon/Tue and 50g post-WO on Friday by a friend. I haven't been able to talk to them since and I was wondering if Gatorade would be a good enough source of dextrose. It's my only option but I don't want to get thrown out of Keto.

Next, question: Should I be doing cardio on Monday and Tuesday as well?
I feel like I could fit it in at least 30+ minutes, should I?

Should I still be taking whey post-WO on Cardio only days? I'm not currently, but can if I should be.

Peanut Butter question:

I have some access to peanut butter, which I love... but only the kind with hydrogenated vegetable oils. Should this be enough to drive me away from it, or does my love for it combined with the healthy fats out-weight the negatives?

I'm sorry for so many questions, I'm really hoping someone can help. It's hard to find answers because most "larger" sites like BB.com are blocked on our AFGHAN Domain.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:50 AM
FitDay Member

Anyone?