Notices

HCG Diet - Homeopathic version

Old 08-13-2010, 12:15 PM
FitDay Member

Well, I hear you with exercising more. And what I will say is that I only have 13 more days to go before phase two is over. I have made a comittment to myself to see what happens and to not go below a healthy body weight. I have also made a comittment to my husband to start working out after all this and watch my portions. For me I was just very curious to see what would happen, and so far I am thrilled with the results.

P.S. The headaches were only for the first two days. Im fine now.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:22 AM
FitDay Member

Glad to see someone else on here that is doing HCG.!!! YEAH...! I started last Saturday on the HCG Sublingual Drops and I am loving it! I'm down 8lbs and I feel so alive for the first time in a very long time. Trying to find some new recipes...have you found any that you would love to share? Good luck with it.....!
Old 08-21-2010, 10:32 AM
FitDay Member

he05cs76: Try hcgcompletediet.com lots or recepies. Just remember to STAY AWAY from fat and oil. I did the citrus fish, yummy. And I went out and bought purdue perfect portion chicken breasts (plain), cook em up in my george forman and keep em in the fridge for when I dont have time to cook. Romain lettuce with lemon juice and pepper is yummy too.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:03 PM
FitDay Premium Member

alisonrae - 12 cups of water a day is no where near enough. You should be drinking the equivalent of your body weight in ounces per day.

Especially with all this coffee and tea you are drinking, your poor body is probably starving for water. As the previous poster mentioned, coffee and a lot of teas are diuretics, so for every glass/cup of tea or coffee you drink you should be consuming an equal amount of water.

I would suggest you consume somewhere between 3-4 liters of water every day.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:13 PM
FitDay Member

Jennybeeb. Thanks so much for your input. I probably could drink more water, but I thought that there were 4 cups in a liter, thus 12 cups make 3 liters... no??? Hrmm, well I am drinking white tea after lunch and I only drink (4) 6.oz cups of coffee in the morning and I dont drink any more coffee during the day. And on occasion I do have a cup of roasted dandelion (which is a dieretic) followed by more water. I drink water when I feel thirsty and I make sure to drink a glass (2.5 cups) of water first think in the morning and before I go to bed, not to mention the liter I bring to work and the 2-3 (2.5 cup) glasses that I drink when I am home from work. I feel like I am drinking so much water...
Old 08-24-2010, 05:50 AM
FitDay Member

Allison, I have just started doing the injections again after losing 90 pounds in a little less than 7 months over a year ago. Since then I have only gained 5 of those 90 back depending on the day. The diet really did teach me how to eat and to love foods other than junk. I encourage you to complete it because you will be amazed at the results. I am not 172, I ended the diet at 168 and I have decided that a year was long enough to be off the diet, I am now going for the gusto - my goal of 130 pounds... Good luck and I will stay tuned...
Old 08-28-2010, 04:57 AM
FitDay Member

Red face

I'm interested in this as a means of pushing past the plateaus. Right now I'm just watching every calorie and staying active, plus no bad carbs or sugar. It's working; it always works - up to a point.

But it seems like no matter what I do, I can't get much beyond 130-135 (I'm a 5'7" female.) I definitely store fat in the thighs and belly, and it definitely would be nice to get down to 120-125 or so.

Sooo .. HCG is available on amazon without a prescription? There is a doctor in my area who also prescribes it.

Are there any negative side effects at all -- like hair loss or sexual dysfunction?

I'm also wondering if that much weight loss so quickly has an "aging" effect -- like sagging skin in the face.

I've seen so many pictures of folks who had gastric bypass or belly band surgery who come out looking thinner, yes, but also -- older. And rather -- strained looking? Paul Prudhomme (the chef) comes to mind.

I'm not really willing to trade being heavier than I'd like for looking older.

I digress....

Appreciate the dialogue!
Old 08-28-2010, 07:10 AM
FitDay Member

Default HCG diet

The HCG diet is working for me. I have lost 15 lbs in 20 days! I'm loving it!!!
Old 08-29-2010, 12:25 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Hcg ....

Ltrain.....Check out Link removed. You will find all the answers to your questions re: saggy skin, etc.... But the answer is no, you won't get it. The Dr's protocol is long, but gives all the medical answers you need to make an informed decision instead of assuming it's a bad idea.

Allisonrae....continue on, sounds like you are dedicated & committed and doing great! I hope to have as good of results as you have. Only on day 2 of the VLCD phase, but lost 5 lbs the first day. I know that will even out to .5-1 lb a day shortly, but after reading multiple sites, pro and con, for this weight loss and lifestyle alternative, I am excited about the possibilities! And thanks for the recipe site, I'll check it out!

I know there are many people who are skeptical and quick to jump to the negatives, but I've had no headaches, no issues, I'm feeling great, very positive, and happy about the personal decisions I've made for myself!!

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 02-20-2011 at 06:25 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:46 PM
FitDay Member

Default what brand?

So what lab or brand are you guys using? I have been looking into this for some time now and needing some info. I have a lady at work on it who has so far lost about 28 pounds in about 30 days but she is going through her dr. at a cost of $400/month. any help would be great! Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.