Notices

HCG Diet - Homeopathic version

Old 12-13-2010, 08:12 AM
FitDay Member

I will be back for round 3 right after Christmas.

Last edited by Primal-Lioness; 12-16-2010 at 06:39 AM.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:54 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Can someone who is doing the sublingual drops with success say the name of the drops or where they purchase the drops? Is there a way to private message on this website? Thank you.

Last edited by AAFlaca; 01-19-2011 at 12:40 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:32 AM
Super Moderator

the PM system is not working at this time. If you'd like you can email me @ mtseoane_2000 @ yahoo dot com.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:15 AM
FitDay Member

For those of you thinking of buying the homeopathic drops, I must say that homeopathy has no scientific foundation. Read up on what it is if you don't already know. Basically people achieve a placebo affect. If all you eat is 500 calories/day, you will be extremely hungry the first couple of days then it gets easier and the weight will fly off. This is true with or without the drops. Homeopathy is just another way for money to be made.
Old 01-29-2011, 02:50 PM
FitDay Member

I have noticed that the vast majority of negative comments about this diet are from well meaning people with various levels of knowledge who take time to explain why this diet is bad or cannot work. While on the other hand, the vast majority of positive comments are from people who have actually tried it and had great success. Most report, feeling better, at least as much energy as prior to starting the weight loss. When I did this diet, (one 5 week round and another 3 week round) lost close to 50 lbs. (198 to 159) and was able to eliminate one of my blood pressure pills. I didn't eat well before starting the diet. (A lot of sugar, breads and chocolate.) During the diet, after weaning myself from excessive carbohydrates, I learned to truly enjoy the two frits and two vegetables I ate each day. I also learned to like fish. I also learned to cook without using oil. The trick to being successful for phase three, is to keep eating the good things you ate on the diet, and carefully add attitional healthy foods.

Good luck to all.

By the way my wife also lost 40 lbs. Our brother in law lost 40 lbs in 40 day.

I spoke with my doctor about it and he looked into it and said to go ahead, but to carefully monitor blood pressure.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:54 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by mfife
I have noticed that the vast majority of negative comments about this diet are from well meaning people with various levels of knowledge who take time to explain why this diet is bad or cannot work. While on the other hand, the vast majority of positive comments are from people who have actually tried it and had great success. Most report, feeling better, at least as much energy as prior to starting the weight loss. When I did this diet, (one 5 week round and another 3 week round) lost close to 50 lbs. (198 to 159) and was able to eliminate one of my blood pressure pills. I didn't eat well before starting the diet. (A lot of sugar, breads and chocolate.) During the diet, after weaning myself from excessive carbohydrates, I learned to truly enjoy the two frits and two vegetables I ate each day. I also learned to like fish. I also learned to cook without using oil. The trick to being successful for phase three, is to keep eating the good things you ate on the diet, and carefully add attitional healthy foods.

Good luck to all.

By the way my wife also lost 40 lbs. Our brother in law lost 40 lbs in 40 day.

I spoke with my doctor about it and he looked into it and said to go ahead, but to carefully monitor blood pressure.
That's awesome that you're family has had such good results. As long as it does no lasting damage, I support any weight loss endeavour.

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-31-2011, 02:21 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by rdrew5762
I was reading some of the positive and negative comments and thought i'd put in my two cents. I am taking sublingual HCG(Releana) under the guidance of a doctor. The first thing she required was us to buy a scale that would measure body fat %, water content %, etc. I thought that most of the weight loss would be water, but i was wrong. You can actually watch your fat content go down while maintaining the same water content. I have lost around 15 lbs in one week while actually upping my body's water content. Hard to believe, but it really works this way. I won't lie, the diet is tough. 500 calories doesn't go very far, but considering that that you are burning around 3000 a day you can see why the stored fat would dissapear. Hope this helps.....
Those scales aren't accurate. I bet if you were to have a BodPod done, you would be shock at the results!
Old 02-09-2011, 06:39 AM
FitDay Member

Hi,
Just wondering how the HCG worked out for you? I'm thinking of trying it.

thanks!
Sher
Old 02-09-2011, 06:46 AM
FitDay Member

mfife: where did you get your hcg?
Old 02-12-2011, 03:33 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Sebring300
mfife: where did you get your hcg?
I got my HCG in drop form from a local Chiropractor. It is about $21.00 per 2 oz bottle. The protocal he uses starts with 25 drops three times per day. The dose increases by 5 drops per dose each week for a maximum of 40 days. You skip the drops one day per week.

I have a friend who gets it from someone else. I don't know if the concentrations are different or what, but he pays $35 per 2 oz bottle, but his doses begin with 10 drops. I am not sure how fast his doses increase.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.