Community
Notices

fullbar

Old 05-17-2010, 12:36 PM
FitDay Member

Default fullbar

Anyone try Fullbar - they are a fiber bar that you eat 1/2 hr. before meal with 8 oz of water. Supposed to fill the stomach so that it tells the brain you are full. Got some today - have to try something.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:33 AM
FitDay Member

I looked at them in Sam's but didnt get them. How are they working out?
Old 06-03-2010, 07:44 AM
FitDay Member

I also saw advertisements for them. Also want to know if they are working for anyone.

I am so unbelieveable hungry with trying to watch my portion controls.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:49 PM
FitDay Member

Arrow

Raising hand...

I got the chocolate fullbar. I came home (late afternoon) and was having a chocolate craving and thought, well its an hour before I cook dinner, so what the heck. Probably doesn't work. BULLLL CRRAPPPOOOLLLAAA... within 20 minutes my tummy was OVER full. I couldn't believe such a thick little bar could fill me to beyond full! Even my husband was like, wow, what is wrong with you? I told him I was STUFFED, and actually felt a little bad! He told me to never eat a whole one again lol. So now, when I am going to eat or whatever, I have a HALF of a bar, and that works just perfectly.

So, to answer your questions, yes, it does work. Too good in fact. I too was skeptical, but I am a believer. Also, if I don't want to eat, I will eat 3/4 of one and it feels like I have had a full out meal. Not good to do all the time, with missing all the nutrients of veggies, etc at a normal meal, but instead of skipping a meal, or eating junk late at night, my full bar box is my best friend.

Good luck and I hope it works as well for you all!
Old 07-09-2010, 05:43 AM
FitDay Member

Are the bars expensive?
Old 07-09-2010, 06:36 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by madisonriver
Are the bars expensive?
Hmm, I know they were moderately priced. I think I got one box of the chocolate fullbars (6 - 1.59oz bars) for somewhere around $8? But if it works for you like it does for me, the box will last a very long time. I bought my box about 2.5-3 weeks ago and I have only had 2 complete fullbars (one fully eaten and one partially eaten twice) because they work a little too good for me. But it works differently for everyone so who knows.