Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Diets
Diet and Weight Loss | The best diet plan and natural ways of weight loss >

Diet and Weight Loss | The best diet plan and natural ways of weight loss

Notices

Diet and Weight Loss | The best diet plan and natural ways of weight loss

Old 01-19-2018, 05:37 PM
FitDay Member

Default Diet and Weight Loss | The best diet plan and natural ways of weight loss

Today, at this auspicious occasion I want to speech on the topic ‘health is wealth’. In the modern time, where pollution, global warming and other environmental issues have covered us, the importance of health and fitness has increased to a great extent. We need to be more physically healthy and fit to win the current environmental challenges. It keeps us away from the diseases, infections and other lethal diseases by reducing extra kilos, improving the strength of muscle and bones, increasing immunity level, and maintaining the healthy functioning of our major body organs. It helps us to look better with lots of patience and confidence level.
Old 05-24-2018, 11:36 PM
FitDay Member

Well said Sujan, Health is Wealth, I can say Health is much more than Wealth. Awesome topic you have started here. I just want to recommend few idea for health like people should eat their breakfast at right time not too early not too late, avoid fast food prefer green food, do few healthy exercise walk at least 30 min.Thanks
Old 06-14-2018, 07:45 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by patilpoojasc
Eat to become a healthier, happier, fitter person -- not just to lose weight.
  1. Add Protein to Your Diet.
  2. Eat Whole, Single-Ingredient Foods.
  3. Avoid Processed Foods.
  4. Stock Up on Healthy Foods and Snacks.
  5. Limit Your Intake of Added Sugar.
  6. Drink Water.
  7. Drink (Unsweetened) Coffee.
  8. Supplement With Glucomannan
  9. and so on
sounds good. but as for me, i quit drinking any green teas and coffee. i drink only water.
Old 06-22-2018, 02:48 PM
FitDay Member

Agreed Sujan. I have always been struggling with my fitness. When I was younger, all my focus was on how to reduce the number on the scale but I never really cared about being fit and healthy. It is all about the lifestyle you choose and don't get carried away with the number on the scale.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:40 PM
FitDay Member

You have to maintain your health with daily warmup and protein diet .Ayurveda treatment is very effective to maintain health.
Old 07-18-2018, 10:10 PM
FitDay Member

Hello
It is very much true that Health is wealth. But most of the time people took it mistakingly and starts eating more than their normal diet to gain more weight so that they can remain healthy and fit. As a result of this, pot belly and excess deposition of the fat in the body starts showing its prominent sign. No doubts, exercise is one of the options but the sole one. So, to burn extra fat of your body and get a slim body, you can use weight loss supplements that are prepared from ingredients obtained from natural plants and its different parts.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:12 PM
FitDay Member

Ayurveda is the best way to lose weight as early possible.But with this you shuld also exercise daily and follow some diet.
Old 08-27-2018, 02:37 AM
FitDay Member

1. Good breakfast / 50/50 on carbs on protein
2. go to the gym a 1 hour later
3. workout for 30-40 minuts with 1 minut rest time beteen sets!
4. eat alot of protein right after your workout.
5. Stay away from carbs and sugar late on the evening

Stick with this and your body will change for the better!