Notices

Anyone here on Meridia?

Old 07-07-2010, 03:59 PM
FitDay Member

Default Anyone here on Meridia?

I don't know if that is considered a "diet" or not, but I would love to know your experiences with it and how it is working for you, or has worked for you in the past. I started it a week ago tomorrow. I know, I know, you shouldn't take medicine. But my doctor highly recommended it and talked me into it because of all my efforts are not working with my thyroid situation.

Look forward to hearing.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:29 AM
FitDay Member

I was on Meridia for about a month. I didnt have to much luck with it. Although i should of kept up on it. Hope it works for you. That would be awesome.

p.s. How did you pay for it. My insurance said absolutely no so i had to pay 127.00 out of pocket so that made me quit.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:57 AM
FitDay Member

Arrow

Oh I am paying cash. 139.99/mo. Totally outrageous! However, I have lost 3.5 lbs in the first week, so I am happy with that. I truly don't feel "full" so to speak. I do get hungry a lot, course, I am doing my darndest to stay under 1200 calories (like last night my total was just over 1000 cal, etc).

But then again I don't have the horrid side effects that some have while on it either, so that is allowing me to stick with it and just see where it takes me for now. I only have 4 perscriptions, so 4 months from now, I am hoping for the best.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:50 PM
FitDay Member

I'm not on it but I did try it. I caused me to be depressed, Not worth it in my opinion. I hope you get better results than I did, good luck!