Advice on diet plans

Community
Notices

Advice on diet plans

Old 06-01-2016, 09:38 PM
FitDay Member

Default Advice on diet plans

Hey,

So I've been looking for workout and diet plans but can't make up my mind. I was thinking of getting on the Kayla Bikini guide but i don't know after reading this review. They say it cost over $200 and that's a lot for me. They also mention an alternative but I'm not sure about that either. It's cheap but cheap isn't always good I guess.

Do you guy know any diet plans or workouts that a similar? Would like to know

Thanks

Last edited by Kathy13118; 06-02-2016 at 02:24 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 06-07-2016, 06:44 PM
FitDay Member

If you are looking for a diet plan which helps you to reduce weight on quick basis then i have something interesting for you and that is GM diet plan. This plan is very helpful in reducing weight in 7 days. But you also need to follow the regular exercise session. This is amazing way to loose weight. Try this out.
Old 06-19-2016, 07:47 PM
FitDay Member

Dieting is a tricky business. If you want those ibs to stay off you have to make this a life style change. I think it will probably take a little over what you're estimating time wise. You don't sound very heavy so you're body isn't going to lose that much weight that fast. But if you keep with it you'll definitely start seeing results. Tip: lemonade usually has a lot of sugar so maybe cut back on that. Water is my number one. If you're body is dehydrated it will hold on to as much water as possible making your body look bloated but if you drink plenty of water it will release the stored water because it isn't fearing its depletion. This will probably knock off 3-5 pounds. Also if you're eating chocolate eat dark chocolate. It's packed with antioxidants and it's ten times better for you than milk chocolate.
Old 06-21-2016, 04:05 AM
FitDay Member

Most diet plans are complete garbage. They are designed to ultimately fail so that you will have to spend more money on the next big diet plan. Like Sherry said above, it requires a lifestyle change and it's a big one. You have to ultimately change what you do every day based on the results you want and the same for food. You have to change what you prefer to eat or drink and how much based on your goals vs. simply eating or drinking something because you like it. Not saying you can't still eat what you like, but how much of it you choose to eat and when has to be based on how it works toward your goal, rather than "just because". You also have to become more regimented, in terms of calories in vs. calories used and the actual sources of those calories. Fat, carbohydrates and protein are things your body needs but you have to take it upon yourself to do the research and find out what's right for you based on where you are and where you want to be. You also have to figure out when your goals have changed and make adjustments for results based on those new goals.

Do it long enough and it becomes your life and just naturally what you do to stay fit.
Old 07-13-2016, 01:57 AM
FitDay Member

Give your full dedication if you are really wanted to have a healthy diet.
Old 07-24-2016, 04:01 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mariemiura
If you are looking for a diet plan which helps you to reduce weight on quick basis then i have something interesting for you and that is GM diet plan. This plan is very helpful in reducing weight in 7 days. But you also need to follow the regular exercise session. This is amazing way to loose weight. Try this out.
I had to attend a wedding and I need to lose some pounds so three weeks before the d-day I tried the GM diet and it worked. Too bad I wasn't able to continue it because there is no more wedding invitations lol. Anyways I'm just saying that it worked and I would love to try it again because it's easy and it's not like you're being deprived of food.