Notices

it is really a great diet plan

Old 06-15-2015, 11:07 PM
FitDay Member

Default it is really a great diet plan

one of my good friends has lost 40 pounds with this plan . i love it because i wouldn't feel hungry . ok .here it is .
breakfast : one egg with a glass of milk (low fat ) one apple
and you need to eat eggs( white) or beef or fish 70g per 2 hours .
lunch time : one glass of water 500ml first . and 250g vegetable .and 70g beef or fish or egg(white) .fruit (apple or orange)
sacks as same as above per 2 hours
dinner : water first .250g vegetable . one pear . 70g chicken (without skin) beef or fish .
snacks again till sleep
you must pick one day no fruit no vegetable during a week .
what you have to do else is walking . about 8000-10000 step every day .

this method is called "low calorie " treatment . you have to eat some snacks per two hours means : we need to eat something to stimulate insulin secrietion in order to decopose fat ! but the snack must be low calories .
i checked this on line .it is .
i tried 1week and it really useful . i lost 5pounds . and didn't feel hungry and hard .so i will continue .............
if you like .try it .
and more
chicken : chicken breast is better
beef: do not cook it too greasy
fish : do not eat too much . 70 g
fruit : one apple .or one orange . half banana . or 120ml watermellon
vegetable: lettuce.green paper. cabbage....
and you have to get a scale : small and accurate . i got one from amazon which is very friendly to use .you can search "carelove" on amazon ,pick one suit you ...
and a passometer . Omron is better .
let's go .....................
my goal is 100 pound .now i am 128.
Old 06-16-2015, 07:35 PM
FitDay Member

Good ...Low carb diet works better in weight loss.
Old 06-25-2015, 12:48 PM
FitDay Member

I like the sound of this. I will try it out and will update here. I've been juicing for 5 days now. I only lost 2 pounds. My problem is I don't get much exercise. I have a lot of chores at home, but that's it.
Old 06-28-2015, 01:07 AM
FitDay Member

Seems easy to do but it's really hard especially for me who has carbs in every meal I eat lol Discipline, I need discipline
Old 06-29-2015, 08:20 AM
FitDay Member

What is so hard about this diet is all the measuring. Maybe that is why Nutrisystem, even if it is expensive, is still in business because people don't really want to do all the measuring themselves. Hmmm ... that is probably a good business. A nutrisystem style but an actual store. Maybe with that, it will not be as expensive It's just like those health systemswhere they try to make things as easy for your as possible. Oh well, dieting is different, I know. No pain, no gain.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 07-03-2015 at 12:10 PM. Reason: link removed
Old 06-29-2015, 02:45 PM
FitDay Member

when you get used to it ,you do not need measure every time . because you already learned and you even could measure it with your eyes and it is really good . so far i learned that what we need is not eat less but eat right . yes ,eat right and have a good eating habits is so important for keep fit ! otherwise even you lost a lot of weight but you will gain back

with this diet plan ,you learned a healthy eating habit . eating little and often . really good

good luck every one !
when i got completely success i will show you dear here !
come on...
Old 07-13-2015, 03:40 AM
FitDay Member

Yup is is great but have one of mine diet always success in my case
Old 09-02-2015, 05:12 PM
Banned

Your Happiness is a Reflection of Your Health Craig Ballantyne Favorite Quotes Here

Last edited by Kathy13118; 09-03-2015 at 12:06 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 09-06-2015, 11:55 PM
Banned

Default Low Carbs for Losing Weight

Originally Posted by Maven_sh
Good ...Low carb diet works better in weight loss.
If you don't have time to go for a gym, I believe low carb works for weight loss. You need to be consistent if you going to the gym, some people are lucky to have time.
Old 09-22-2015, 09:20 PM
FitDay Member

i want workout and diet plan? anyone guide me i am waiting FoodreStores.Com

Last edited by JamesButlerr; 09-23-2015 at 12:47 AM. Reason: removed link

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.