FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Diets (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/)
-   -   Paleo Diet!? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/11719-paleo-diet.html)

PaleoCooking 01-20-2015 12:02 PM

Paleo Diet!?

Free for today: Everyday Paleo Recipes in a Mason Jar! Hey friends, this book is free on Kindle for Today. if you don't have a kindle you can use their free cloud reader app. Check it out: goo.gl/urWp2L

Ryan.W 04-15-2015 11:43 PM

I don`t know about paleo diet a lot but i know about hcg diets and if you want to learn something new just follow this link [

nancydisam 06-08-2015 12:19 AM

Paleo Diet Guidelines

1.A Paleo diet should be high in fat, moderate in animal protein and low to moderate in carbohydrates. Calorie counting is not encouraged, neither is portion control.

2.Eat generous amounts of saturated fats like coconut oil and butter or clarified butter. Beef tallow, lard and duck fat are also good, but only if they come from healthy and well-treated animals. Beef or lamb tallow is a better choice than lamb or duck fat. Olive, avocado and macadamia oil are also good fats to use in salads and to drizzle over food, but not for cooking.
Eat good amounts of animal protein. This includes red meat, poultry, pork, eggs, organs (liver, kidney, heart…), wild caught fish and shellfish. Don’t be scared to eat the fatty cuts and all meals with proteins should contain fat as well. Learn to cook with bones in the form of stocks and broths.
Eat generous amounts of fresh or frozen vegetables either cooked or raw and served with fat. Starchy vegetables like sweet potatoes and yams are also great as a source of non-toxic carbohydrates.
Eat low to moderate amounts of fruits and nuts. Try to eat mostly fruits low in sugar and high in antioxidants like berries as well as nuts high in omega-

3, low in omega-6 and low in total polyunsaturated fat like macadamia nuts. Consider cutting off fruits and nuts altogether if you have an autoimmune disease, digestive problems or are trying to lose weight faster.

Maven_sh 06-16-2015 07:33 PM

There have been several experiments testing the efficacy of the paleo diet, all with positive outcomes. None of the experiments were huge, but in combination with the extensive research on individual components (the problems associated with vegetable oils / omega-6 fatty acids, refined carbs, etc.), they make a compelling case in my opinion.

louisbocbranding 11-09-2015 01:58 AM

Paleo Diet

I'm just starting a Paleo diet today, I've paid for a meal plan and hoping it can help me reach my goals!

Paleo_Peter 01-13-2016 08:59 AM

Pale Diet Meal Coupons

I found a couple coupons just now for Paleo Delivers

GoPaleo2016 for 15% off and free daily deliveries

14-delivery for free daily deliveries on a 14 day meal order

I hope this helps someone out there!

SherryTracy 08-28-2016 09:21 PM

With the Healthy weight loss with Paleo Diet you can lose effectively without spending obscene amounts of money and time. Forget false promises of crash diets and weight loss shakes. Discover the way to consistent weight loss and weight maintenance through Paleo diet, which our ancestors relied on to stay long and healthy lives.