Notices

Has anyone heard of this diet?

Old 08-26-2014, 01:40 AM
FitDay Member

Default Has anyone heard of this diet?

Cruise Control Diet? I did a search in the forums and did not find anything.

It seems like it is mainly saying stay away from processed foods. I did not buy the program.

Is this just another money scam?

I am really struggling with loosing my waist. Exercising everyday, watching calories, etc. but it just does seem to work for me. I am just getting tired.

Thanks.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:58 AM
Super Moderator

You never should feel that a diet is something you should pay for. All diets succeed when you eat fewer calories. If it's a matter of moving more (exercise), you have to increase physical activity a LOT to keep up with an increase in calories.

Weight Watchers is a balanced diet that charges you money - because you use their support meetings and their weigh-ins.It works for a lot of people. However, there are many diets that are essentially like WW in that you trim your caloric intake - the goal setting and 'staying on track' you can do yourself or with the support of friends, in person or online.

Amazon is one place where you can see all the diet books - explaining all the diets - an amazing number of diets! If you want to try one, you can even ask your local library to find the book for you - that's a very low-cost way to find out all you want to know without spending a penny.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:28 PM
FitDay Member

I never heard about this diet but interesting I try to find some similar site and some result of this diet
Old 11-09-2014, 09:36 AM
Banned

Never heard of it. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:32 PM
FitDay Member

Well, there are so many diet programs out there, and it becomes quite difficult to determine which one really works. Many people are deceived by getting the wrong information which in turn hinders their progress with respect to losing weight. Therefore, when looking for a diet program, it's always expedient to spend some time in order to make a thorough research concerning that particular program.

After all, the key to lose weight is to make sure that you burn more calories than what you consume.
Old 12-09-2014, 02:03 AM
FitDay Member

Just about any diet program that you can buy will work. Usually the question is will you see it through.

Most of the crazy weight loss schemes are designed to be crazy just to get your attention so that you'll buy them. I've never heard of this particular program, but if it's a fairly healthy and balanced program you'll lose weight if you stick with it.