Notices

White Kidney Bean Extract...

Old 08-18-2014, 04:44 AM
FitDay Member

Default White Kidney Bean Extract...

Okay I'm a sucker for new things. I got an e-mail about White Kidney Bean Extract pills...So I looked up reviews about it and some people are reporting weight loss success with them. So I went to GNC and bought a bottle this morning...so I'll be trying it for a while and see what happens. They recommend eating a sensible diet and 30 minutes walking 5 days a week. This is supposed to help control carbs and make the calories from them bypass your body...we'll see...

I hope it works !!
Old 08-24-2014, 01:53 PM
FitDay Member

Well after one week on the white kidney bean pills...I'm sorry to report I'm not impressed. I gained about 1 pound. I didn't notice any change in appetite. At first some weight did come off, but it came right back even though I was still taking the pills.
Old 08-24-2014, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator

Eat the white kidney beans (cannellini) in soup - at least it tastes good!
Old 08-25-2014, 01:54 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Kathy13118
Eat the white kidney beans (cannellini) in soup - at least it tastes good!
Couldn't agree more Kathy!! The idea that these 'magic' weight loss pills keeping popping up on the market is absurd!!!

Eat real food + move more = weight loss and better health!
Old 08-25-2014, 06:09 PM
FitDay Member

Hey djwayne,
Never try any weight loss pills. Its better you take the natural way like walking and some stretching exercise.
Even my brother tried weight loss pills he faced same problem like you.
Now he is running on tread mill.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:54 PM
FitDay Member

Dietary pills and other natural weight loss supplements work as a support in your weight loss process, helping you achieve a balance while you are shedding those extra pounds. However, along with any dietary supplements, you also need to continue to exercise and eat a healthy diet to succeed on your weight loss goal.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:30 AM
Super Moderator

Discuss any diet pills and supplements with your doctor. If they are judged to be harmless, at the very least, all you will have done is waste some money. If they can possibly damage your health, you doctor will be the person who can tell you!