Notices

Does tea work for Weight loss?

Old 06-20-2014, 01:33 PM
FitDay Member

Default Does tea work for Weight loss?

I want to know is tea that is used for weight loss works along with dieting?
Old 06-20-2014, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

I don't know, but it does help to stay hydrated and drink liquids - so tea would contribute to that!
Old 06-21-2014, 01:56 AM
FitDay Member

Some people think so, but I haven't had much luck with it...It's certainly better than diet or regular pop. Lately I've been drinking ice water with a slice of lemon and a packet of Sweet and Low...poor man's lemonade I guess...It's very refreshing and gets addictive after a while...
Old 06-24-2014, 08:55 PM
FitDay Member

Default Does Tea Work for Weight Loss?

Yes, tea work for weight loss and also beneficial for health. The Green tea is the most recognized weight loss tea. It helps liver to process fats better and decreases the stored body fats. It is also helps to reduce the craving for food.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:35 AM
FitDay Member

I drink one cup of green tea in the morning, not so much for weight loss, I take a medication that makes me nauseous in the morning…it seems to help.

I was drinking a cup of decaf coffee, but it leaves that taste in your mouth and I would start snacking to get rid of that coffee taste. Not sure if it helps with weight loss, but give it a try and let us know how it goes.
Old 06-28-2014, 05:33 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I found a green tea I really like the taste of and drink it, and water, all day...I drink about 8 cups of green tea Tea will stain your teeth But adding a bit of milk ( not skim you need the fat) will prevent the staining. I just heat up the milk in my mug for 30 sec then add the tea...yum! I have lost 20 lbs in 11 weeks.
Old 07-09-2014, 06:35 PM
Banned

Green Tea Helps
Old 07-10-2014, 04:26 AM
FitDay Member

If it's Green tea then Yes it does but a little bit, But if you're talking about black tea then it doesn't.
Old 07-27-2014, 06:32 PM
FitDay Member

Wink

Yes green tea do work in weight loss as it has some of the enzymes to burn fat.I think that the dried tea can also work for losing weight but if milkis not added in it.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:30 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by sfonseka
I want to know is tea that is used for weight loss works along with dieting?

Replace juice, soda, and other sweet beverages with green tea (or any tea for that matter). You can drop weight really fast in the first week just by doing this.

Peet's Coffee has some iced green tea without sugar added, instead of a double mocha frappachino, you could grab an iced green tea. :P

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.