Notices

my storie to lose 39 pounds

Old 04-29-2015, 11:46 PM
FitDay Member

Smile my storie to lose 39 pounds

hi evry one
This is the my first time i Write my story and im very happy for the result,i lose 39 pounds with Dr IAN SMITH IN 2 MONTH.
I had a lot of obesity It caused me a lot of problems Such as constipation And I could not move.I could not get out of the house.I always cry.
I bought the book " Super Shred Diet" by Dr IAN SMITH And I followed his instructions step by step so i lose for the first month 21 pounds and fo the second month i lose 18 pounds.im very happy for the results.the book help my Medically and psychologically.
my weight now 79 kg i lose 17 kg in 2 month I feel like crying now

I learned something: there is no thing like lose your weight fast, or lose your weight in 7 day or without diet This is just stupid talk.if you want to lose your weight You have to be patient Because the problem is not in the diet The problem is that we give up in the first week.
I'm happy to preliminary results Please, encouraged me to continue till the end.

I hope you get a good health

Last edited by Kathy13118; 04-30-2015 at 01:06 AM.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:58 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by souma55
if you want to lose your weight You have to be patient Because the problem is not in the diet The problem is that we give up in the first week.
exactly!
I congratulate success
Old 05-17-2015, 03:07 AM
FitDay Member

This is really good result I love when I read some happy people with amazing result
Old 05-22-2015, 01:03 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Wink Awesome keep up the good work!

I think I will buy the book as I need to lose 13 more lbs and am at a stand still. I will let you all know if I do and if I have the same success.
Have a wonderful day!
Anita
Old 06-01-2015, 07:49 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by souma55
hi evry one
This is the my first time i Write my story and im very happy for the result,i lose 39 pounds with Dr IAN SMITH IN 2 MONTH.
I had a lot of obesity It caused me a lot of problems Such as constipation And I could not move.I could not get out of the house.I always cry.
I bought the book " Super Shred Diet" by Dr IAN SMITH And I followed his instructions step by step so i lose for the first month 21 pounds and fo the second month i lose 18 pounds.im very happy for the results.the book help my Medically and psychologically.
my weight now 79 kg i lose 17 kg in 2 month I feel like crying now

I learned something: there is no thing like lose your weight fast, or lose your weight in 7 day or without diet This is just stupid talk.if you want to lose your weight You have to be patient Because the problem is not in the diet The problem is that we give up in the first week.
I'm happy to preliminary results Please, encouraged me to continue till the end.

I hope you get a good health
you are so great!!!