FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Diets (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/)
-   -   Garcinia Cambogia (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/diets/10809-garcinia-cambogia.html)

djwayne 03-27-2014 05:34 AM

Garcinia Cambogia

Anybody have any experience with this ?? I bought a bottle last week to try it and have already dropped about 3-4 pounds. It's an appetite suppressor, and supposed to help you drop weight...I decided to try one bottle and if I drop 10 pounds I'll buy a couple more. I'm getting a good price on them from Groupon. So far it seems to be working, we'll see...

lildebbieg 03-27-2014 05:43 AM

What happened to the Raspberry Ketones you were taking? Or are you now taking Garcinia Cambogia in addition? Still trying to find a magic pill huh?!? ;)

djwayne 03-27-2014 05:58 AM

I'm still taking the raspberry keytones but they don't seem to be working...I dropped a lot of weight at first but then it came back....ya I'm trying to find the magic pill and many people are saying the Garcinia Cambogia is it....some people say you need both that and the raspberry keytones.

Weight Watchers doesn't work for me. Exercising doesn't do a think for me either.

lildebbieg 03-27-2014 06:08 AM

If it was as easy as taking a pill, then nobody would be overweight or obese. These companies selling these supplements are cashing in on those who believe there is a quick fix. Truth of the matter is, there's no fast way around it. Losing weight boils down to calories in vs. calories out....and a lot of patience because losing weight takes more time and effort than many may realize.

Best of luck finding what works for you! :)

djwayne 03-27-2014 06:21 AM

Well I'm down 3.6 pounds in a week on the GC, that's with no exercise or special diet....so we'll see. Many people are reporting good luck with the stuff...

The FitDay software is helping me keep track of it. I weigh myself every day and enter it into the program's goal chart...I can definitely see a trend happening since I started with the GC. I was trending up on a gradual slope, but now it's coming down.

Mern 03-30-2014 08:21 AM

Garcinia Cambogia is controversial. A friend of mine said her sister-in-law lost a lot of weight on it. But my friend and I, both 60 something and obese, tried it and it did absolutely nothing for us except cost us wasted money. It was no magic pill for us.

djwayne 04-02-2014 01:46 AM

Well the first week's results are in...I'm down 4.3 pounds...it's coming down slowly, but it is coming down.

Mern 04-02-2014 02:15 AM

That's wonderful that it works for you. :)

djwayne 04-02-2014 01:35 PM

I'm not totally sold on the stuff just yet, I want to give it a couple more weeks and see what happens....If I keep losing weight I'll buy more,,,if not, I won't, we'll see....

starlight01 04-09-2014 11:37 AM

I don't really know but i have a feeling of a scam, most diet pills don't work actually, the guys behind those supplements just creates fake sites and start promoting this so called "holy grail". I have read a review in a site: http://www.dr-omar.com/ and it doesn't really look genuine for me! Save your money really!

djwayne 04-17-2014 07:13 AM

Well I did lose a few pounds but when I stopped taking them it all came right back.....probably won't be buying any more....

PeteMoss60 05-06-2014 06:08 AM

sounds tempting. i keep seeing ads for this stuff everywhere! i'm not looking for a magic pill either, but sometimes supplements and vitamins can help give a boost to lose that extra few pounds. any adverse effects?

djwayne 05-06-2014 10:50 AM

I didn't have any adverse effects, I didn't even feel anything different, but when I stopped the weight came back, so maybe they did have some effect... ?? try at your own risk.....

carolanissa 01-02-2016 08:12 AM

There are too many weight burning products in the markets. But when I buy Garcinia cambogia I found fantastic results of fat burning.