Notices

Garcinia Cambogia

Old 03-27-2014, 05:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default Garcinia Cambogia

Anybody have any experience with this ?? I bought a bottle last week to try it and have already dropped about 3-4 pounds. It's an appetite suppressor, and supposed to help you drop weight...I decided to try one bottle and if I drop 10 pounds I'll buy a couple more. I'm getting a good price on them from Groupon. So far it seems to be working, we'll see...
Old 03-27-2014, 05:43 AM
FitDay Member

What happened to the Raspberry Ketones you were taking? Or are you now taking Garcinia Cambogia in addition? Still trying to find a magic pill huh?!?
Old 03-27-2014, 05:58 AM
FitDay Member

I'm still taking the raspberry keytones but they don't seem to be working...I dropped a lot of weight at first but then it came back....ya I'm trying to find the magic pill and many people are saying the Garcinia Cambogia is it....some people say you need both that and the raspberry keytones.

Weight Watchers doesn't work for me. Exercising doesn't do a think for me either.
Old 03-27-2014, 06:08 AM
FitDay Member

If it was as easy as taking a pill, then nobody would be overweight or obese. These companies selling these supplements are cashing in on those who believe there is a quick fix. Truth of the matter is, there's no fast way around it. Losing weight boils down to calories in vs. calories out....and a lot of patience because losing weight takes more time and effort than many may realize.

Best of luck finding what works for you!
Old 03-27-2014, 06:21 AM
FitDay Member

Well I'm down 3.6 pounds in a week on the GC, that's with no exercise or special diet....so we'll see. Many people are reporting good luck with the stuff...

The FitDay software is helping me keep track of it. I weigh myself every day and enter it into the program's goal chart...I can definitely see a trend happening since I started with the GC. I was trending up on a gradual slope, but now it's coming down.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:21 AM
FitDay Member

Garcinia Cambogia is controversial. A friend of mine said her sister-in-law lost a lot of weight on it. But my friend and I, both 60 something and obese, tried it and it did absolutely nothing for us except cost us wasted money. It was no magic pill for us.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:46 AM
FitDay Member

Well the first week's results are in...I'm down 4.3 pounds...it's coming down slowly, but it is coming down.
Old 04-02-2014, 02:15 AM
FitDay Member

That's wonderful that it works for you.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:35 PM
FitDay Member

I'm not totally sold on the stuff just yet, I want to give it a couple more weeks and see what happens....If I keep losing weight I'll buy more,,,if not, I won't, we'll see....
Old 04-09-2014, 11:37 AM
FitDay Member

I don't really know but i have a feeling of a scam, most diet pills don't work actually, the guys behind those supplements just creates fake sites and start promoting this so called "holy grail". I have read a review in a site: http://www.dr-omar.com/ and it doesn't really look genuine for me! Save your money really!

Last edited by starlight01; 04-10-2014 at 01:11 AM. Reason: edited out link

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.