I don't think any particular foods 'burn fat.' but foods that are rich in protein (lean meats, dairy, eggs, etc.) will help by preserving muscle as you lose weight. Losing weight comes about when you eat fewer calories than you expend.
you can try some of the fat burning foods like salmon, mackerel, tuna, grapefruit, chili peppers, green tea, green vegetables, spinach, whey, legumes, beans, brown rice, turkey, berries and soy. these all are nutritious and helps to reduce weight.
* Jalapenos (Cayenne pepper)- contains capsaicin which stimulates metabolism, speeds up heart rate and reduces "bad" fat in the arteries
* Ginger - expands the blood vessels, increases metabolism and stimulates circulation
* Milk - contains calcium which is a metabolic trigger (recommended to consume 1,200 - 1,300mg of calcium daily)
* Olive oil - helps to burn fat and reduce "bad" fat in the blood
* Citrus foods - contain vitamin C, helps to liquefy fat and remove it from the body faster
* Green tea - contains a chemical called EGCG that causes the brain and nervous system to run faster helping you to burn more calories
* Eggs - contain high levels of vitamin B12 which helps the body break down fat and stimulate the metabolism
* Salmon - contains Omega 3 fatty acids, this can alter leptin, a hormone in your body associated with higher caloric burn
* Garlic - helps to regulate insulin - also known as an antioxidant
* Oatmeal - rich source of fiber, slowly releases glucose without causing insulin to spike
I think that taking fat free food with a time schedule is very helpful to burn your fat. some kind of recipes and taking some untimely meals is the big reason to develop fat in your body. you can plan the proper meal to take in a day that can be helpful to reduce fat.
Certain foods have a very high thermogenic effect, so you literally scorch calories as you chew. Other eats contain nutrients and compounds that stoke your metabolic fire. Feed your metabolism with these.
I highly recommend you read the book ""Wheat Belly". I began this "new lifestyle" on Monday, and I have already lost four pounds! I eat whatever I want off the approved list without any measuring or weighing. If you can do without grains, it is very easy to follow. The doc that wrote it educates you that the grains that they market now are all genetically modified, and that is why they cause so many health problems. He says that diabetes, high blood pressure, allergies, asthma and many other ailments can be cured by giving up grains. I am hoping that I can give up at least four of my meds. That is a goal of mine.