Notices

What's the best diet out there?

Old 08-06-2012, 05:42 AM
FitDay Premium Member

AEP sounds terrific and I would like to know more..thank you for your generosity!

Cheers,

Nancy
Old 09-11-2012, 12:38 PM
FitDay Member

Counting calories works for me. When I did weight watchers I was starving. Found out I was not eating enough caloires.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:11 AM
FitDay Member

I do my own thing after years of reading books: Bob Greene's series, Fit for Life, Atkins etc. I think I'm probably doing something similar to the Zone. Mine is low cal, low carb, low fat, almost no dairy and only chicken, fish or tofu with a steak very rarely. I drink almond milk and do whey protein shakes but my favorite is steel cut oatmeal porridge with protein powder and walnuts. At age 50 and female, our bodies really love to hang on to FAT, so my eating regime is pretty strict. I should be lifting weights ... soon, very soon
Old 09-12-2012, 09:40 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by morphasia
I do my own thing after years of reading books: Bob Greene's series, Fit for Life, Atkins etc. I think I'm probably doing something similar to the Zone. Mine is low cal, low carb, low fat, almost no dairy and only chicken, fish or tofu with a steak very rarely. I drink almond milk and do whey protein shakes but my favorite is steel cut oatmeal porridge with protein powder and walnuts. At age 50 and female, our bodies really love to hang on to FAT, so my eating regime is pretty strict. I should be lifting weights ... soon, very soon
That sounds pretty much like my diet regime.
BTW I highly recommend weight lifting. Increasing muscle mass has really helped me stay trim even when my diet ain't so good
Old 09-20-2012, 06:26 AM
FitDay Member

I found the only diet plan that worked for me was weight watchers. Mostly because it forced me to look at what I was eating. Once I stopped watching though the weight came rushing back.

If I could teach myself to watch the food without thinking about it I may have more success.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:48 AM
FitDay Member

Default Lifting weights is a winner

Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
That sounds pretty much like my diet regime.
BTW I highly recommend weight lifting. Increasing muscle mass has really helped me stay trim even when my diet ain't so good
I agree 100% - several years ago I lifted and was very happy with the results. I have no excuse since I have a gym in my apartment building and own 3 pound weights and could do it in front of my t.v. Jogging and lifting weights are two things on my "to do" list. Thanks for the support!
Old 09-25-2012, 05:40 AM
FitDay Member

Hi angela

I love the sound of your diet plan is it possible
That you could send it to me plz
[email protected]
Thank you so much xxxx
Old 09-25-2012, 02:52 PM
FitDay Member

Arrow Wake Up Call!

Originally Posted by AngWad
I follow my own 'diet' (I don't like the word diet) - so I call it my AEP (stands for Angela's Eating Plan). IT WORKS!!

On July 31, 2004, I weighed 160 lbs. By January 2005, I weighed 120 lbs. I lost 40 lbs on my eating plan! No gimmicks or tricks, it's cheap (you buy your own foods at the grocery store) and it works very well.

If anyone is interested in getting a copy let me know, I will share it with anyone. So far, out of the 3 friends who have tried it, one stuck to it and lost her baby weight in 4 months, the other started it but got pregnant and had to quit, and the 3rd is starting it now. My pregnant friend is going to start it as soon as she has her baby!
I've noticed that most of the peopel who have posted on this thread have asked for this "secret diet plan"... Have any of you noticed that the person who dangled this carrot only has 2 posts on this site, and that the last time the account was active was the day of this origional post .

That's right ladies and gentelmen... This poster hasn't even logged on to her account since January 5, 2010 . I would recomend that everyone write this carrot off as a lost cause

Just a thought
Old 09-27-2012, 03:05 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by morphasia
I agree 100% - several years ago I lifted and was very happy with the results. I have no excuse since I have a gym in my apartment building and own 3 pound weights and could do it in front of my t.v. Jogging and lifting weights are two things on my "to do" list. Thanks for the support!

Just checking back... how are the excuses doing
Old 09-27-2012, 05:45 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
Just checking back... how are the excuses doing
I chose to go without a car three years ago, which is a huge lifestyle change and means I walk literally everywhere. Yesterday I walked 15K. When the time is right, I will mix things up, but I feel pretty happy with losing 30 pounds and will keep walking and maintaining my healthy eating plan.

I read someone else's post that said the original poster hasn't been on this thread since 2010

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.