What's the best diet out there?

Old 01-06-2010, 12:44 PM
FitDay Member

If you would be kind enough you can send it to my email at [email protected]

Thanks!!!
Old 01-06-2010, 02:10 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by christineval
WOW good job Pervan! are you at your goal yet?
Getting close, I'm 169 and want to weigh 145 by June. I weighed this the day I got married in the 70's and its always been a unobtainable fantasy. So this is the year!
Old 01-07-2010, 12:54 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Angela,

I would love a copy of your diet plan AEG. My email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Tracy
Old 01-07-2010, 05:41 AM
FitDay Member

Default Weight Watchers and Dash Diet

Hi, Everyone. I have had the most success following Weight Watchers in the past. So, it seemed only natural for me to go back to those basics when I resolved to get fit for life (just started Monday). This time, I'm combining it with the Dash Diet. They work well together and FitDay's ability to monitor sodium, carbs, potassium, etc., make it easy to keep track on a daily basis. The Dash Diet works to lower blood pressure along with some really good other benefits.

It calls for a lot of grains, fruits and veggies. Some may say it's expensive to buy good food, but I think it's simply a trade off--healthy food for more money, or less healthy food that accumulates in fat and medical problems (diabetes, heart disease, etc.). I'm carrying the proof of that on my hips, thighs and stomach right now! And, I'm very motivated to get rid of it!

If you're interested, you can search for 'dash diet' and find many links. This one is for a really helpful booklet

wipurplechick
"If I must get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!"

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 02-03-2011 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Link removed
Old 01-07-2010, 06:48 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Hi Ang,
I would love to get a copy of that diet plan! I just started back on my weight loss track this week because over the summer I lost 20lbs (though I'm not sure how cause I didn't change anything except I moved to Florida and started back to work after 8mo of unemployment) I want to lose that last twenty or twenty-five lbs to get back down to my healthy weight range.

Last edited by esullivan123; 01-15-2010 at 07:26 AM.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:49 AM
FitDay Member

I'm just beginning the management of my weight this week. What you say sounds very interesting, practical, and proven. Would you please be kind enough to share it with me? [email protected]

Thank you
Old 01-08-2010, 01:18 AM
FitDay Member

Default Reply to Angela's Eating Plan (AngWad)

Hi Angela:

Saw your posting about your eating plan. I'd love to know what you did to lose the weight!

Kim
Old 01-08-2010, 03:58 AM
FitDay Member

My gyno nurse practioner suggested I do a low glycemic diet because of my insulin resistiance. What did you do? Is it something you found online or a book?
Old 01-08-2010, 04:18 AM
FitDay Member

Angela,
Can you send a copy to me at [email protected] ?
Thanks so much!!
Old 01-08-2010, 05:33 AM
FitDay Member

I just started and would really like to receive your diet plan. Weight Watchers has always been my choice of plans. But I am open for other plans as well that work. Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.