1) log everything (including activities, no excuses)--yes
2) water (84.5oz/day, that's ONLY five 16.9oz bottles, no excuses)--no
3) go to the gym and lift weights with WHN (at least once, no excuses)--no
4) lose 1 pound (no excuses)--?
5) walk 4 miles (no excuses)--0
Just a quick update. Yesterday food wise was good. I stayed under 1700 calories, a big improvement. Water could have been better, but I fell asleep on the couch and don't like to drink too much before going to bed. Too many trips to the potty in the middle of the night if I do. However!! I only had one bottle of Diet Dew yesterday. I could have had more, but went with water at supper. Yay me. Okay. Busy busy day today. Probably won't be able to check in until later tonight.
Happy Tuesday Y'all!!
FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Mini Goal Weight-190
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.
"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"