Notices

Hi Fidayers lovely to be here!

Old 06-16-2013, 07:50 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Hi FiTdayers lovely to be here!

Hi
trying to get better eating habits as really enjoy excercising at local gym but only do classes at moment, zumba high intensity, body combat, body attack and sometimes aquacise too. Don't loose weight though as obviously not eating correctly so hoping the log will show what I'm doing right and wrong!

going to a wedding in Septemer by which time I will also be divorced so would be nice to loose weight by then.

good luck all

Last edited by serenityjensen; 06-16-2013 at 07:56 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 06-16-2013, 08:41 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Serenity

I have generally always been active and I too found that it did not help me lose weight...........although it sure helps with maintenance. A personal trainer once told me that weight loss (fat loss) is 75 percent nutrition but in my experience that is even higher for people who are already active. Logging to find your trouble spots is very enlightening.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:19 AM
FitDay Member

thank you for the info and I quite agree. the logging today when I thought I hadn't eaten much still shows 1200 cals so that is acceptable but I would have said I had only eated around 800!! that's how I have stayed fat !! just back from vigorous Zumba so am very tired. hope your doing well too.
Serenity