Thanks for starting the thread this week, Tori
! Pleased to make your acquaintance! Welcome back!
Goals for the Week:
Extra Credit (trial goal):
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!):
- Maintain adequate daily hydration:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 1200-1550 calories:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 800-1300mg sodium:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 16g fiber:
- Some sort of physical activity 4x during the week: ...(0/4)
- Study every day:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 30g protein:
Adding extra protein shouldn't be too difficult. What will make it more of a challenge is trying to keep all the elements in balance (high fiber, high protein and low sodium) while keeping the calories low AND eating things I actually enjoy. A "diet" full of crud I don't like won't last long. Been there, done that. Failed.