Quiet week this week. Do you think it's because summer's almost here?
Super, fantastic week for you, Robin
! Look at you, decked out in blue!!! Portion control is so important, in my opinion. Good for you! I hope you savored the cake, ice cream, wings and pizza and most importantly, I hope you enjoyed the joyous event itself! Did graduation happen this week or is that next week?
, if you were using colors, you'd be all in blue, too (well, if you decided to use blue=yes)! Well done!
Your week is shaping up very well, too, Carolynn
! I haven't had a chance to try out that test, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm quite curious as to which way I'll test out!
Goals for the Week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- Maintain adequate daily hydration: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 1200-1550 calories: 1546, 1469, 1496, 1479, 1529, 1456
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 800-1300mg sodium: 1097, 906, 1031, 979, 1066, 956
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 16g fiber: 19, 20, 19, 21, 21, 20
- Some sort of physical activity 4x during the week: Mon=Tai Chi and Navrai, Tue=Taiko, Wed=rest, Thu=Yoga Class, Fri=Tai Chi, Sat=rest ...(4/4)
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
I'm 99% sure I'm done for today, so I went ahead and posted Friday and Saturday together in this one post. Unless the wheels fall off tomorrow, it should be a True Blue week. Yay!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, Aug 17, 2015: BMI = 28.43
- Total lost since start = 28.5lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".