Notices

Old 01-13-2010, 01:29 AM
FitDay Member

Default New Member

I was looking for a section for general chat or introductions but found none and ended up here.

I just found fitday and I'm in love. I've been on various other sites like SparkDiets but I find this site easier to use and it appeals to something in me. I don't know what it is.. maybe the reports? lol.

Anyway, I am a 36 year old female, 5'10 with a starting weight of 358lbs. Ughh. I entered Canada's X-Weighted National Challenge - which started a week ago, so my goal is to lose 78lbs. I'm too new to speak, but I think I'm on the right path.

Wish me luck!
Old 01-13-2010, 02:49 AM
FitDay Member

Best of luck. Keep us posted.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:48 AM
FitDay Member

Good Luck and Welcome, I am new as well, and also Canadian - I am hoping to lost 20 pounds
Old 01-13-2010, 10:22 AM
FitDay Member

Good Luck to you! It sounds like we started out about the same height and weight. I am 44, 5'9 and started out at 345. I am now down to 185. I started my new lifestyle (I am reluctant to call it a diet) on Jan.1, 2009 and have lost 160 lbs so it can be done!

Much success to you-
Deanna
Old 01-15-2010, 12:47 AM
FitDay Member

Hi, Best of Luck, I too am new to the site and luv luv luv it. Im 29 and from the UK, I am having a little trouble entering my food with the site being American/Canadian weights and different food types. How big is a cup? is shrimp the same as prawns? etc But I am battling away with my calorie counter book too. I have lost 6lb this week so must be doing something right, so hopefully it will continue. I love the show X-weighted it is shown here but I think we are years behind LOL

Best of Luck to you xx
Old 01-15-2010, 01:50 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

good luck to you!!! i just found this sight literally minutes ago....i'm feeling alittle desperate, been trying to lose 25 lbs now for about 2 years can't seem to stay focused but most of all confident..........i guess just the fact that we are here writing about it is a good start.......... once again good luck and maybe we can help each other