It's been that kind of week, eh, Carolynn
? Sometimes, time just flies!
, "bittersweet" is indeed how your June sounds. Hang in there (((hugs))).
Love that word, "dreadmill", Libby
! Creative (and frighteningly accurate!)!
Your Thursday words made me laugh, Ian
-- is there a connection between what you learned and how your week has gone?
Goals for the Week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes, yes
- Maintain adequate daily hydration: yes, yes, yes, yes
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 1200-1550 calories: 1546, 1469, 1496, 1479
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 800-1300mg sodium: 1097, 906, 1031, 979
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 16g fiber: 19, 20, 19, 21
- Some sort of physical activity 4x during the week: Mon=Tai Chi and Navrai, Tue=Taiko, Wed=rest, Thu=Yoga Class ...(3/4)
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes