Mike - I couldn't understand the middle part
I'm really pretty poor at Korean, but I could see you used google translate since some of the words are a little off. 실행 means run as in execute a program not run as in exercise, and the 으로 suffix is used incorrectly (I think it's used incorrectly because that's how I'd use it and I always use it wrong). I think I need a new sig now since the question has been answered.
Carolynn - They have home pregnancy tests but they always end up reverting to the "tried and trusted" Korean methods, stupid things like the meaning of your dreams or if you haven't eaten enough libido food then you can't get pregnant...
I should really end this post here.
Goals for this week:
1. Eat at least 5 meals per day M-6, T-4, W-4, Th-6
2. No more than 500 calories per meal M-45/316/380/96/296/811 (bleh), T-198/193/302/339, W-57/280/210/447, Th-57/249/453/57/274/1890
3. Under 2k calories/day M-1944, T-1030, W-993, Th-2978
4. More than 2.5k calories out/day M-2987 (very inaccurate I think but that's what Fitday reckons), T-2211 (still think this is inaccurate), W-2343, Th-2774
5. More than 750 calorie difference M-1042, T-1181, W-1349, Th-(205)
6. Learn 3 Korean things everyday M-조각 engraving/영원 eternity/원한다면 if you want, T-음신 pregnancy, W-nothing, Th-잠탱이 sleepyhead/임마 you little sh*t/똥강아치 dog poop (used as a cute nickname, don't ask me why)