, I use one of two methods, depending on my mood:
1) Quote my own post (using the "quote" feature at the bottom of each post) and edit/update it, or
2) Copy the bit I want to update, paste it into a new Reply and update it.
The advantage of Method 1 is I don't have to re-enter all the formatting. The disadvantage is I have to get rid of all the parts I don't want to repeat. That includes the [ quote] [ /quote] tags plus any additional, unnecessary chitchat. Sometimes, particularly with my posts, that's a lot of editing (you may not have noticed, but some of my posts are... long
The advantage of Method 2 is it's more straight-forward. Copy and Paste. The disadvantage is that I have to reformat everything.
Hope that helps.
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, June 15, 2015: BMI = 27.96 <--- in the 27s FINALLY
- Total lost since start = 31.5lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".