06-13-2013, 07:01 PM
Join Date: Jan 2011
Goals for the Week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes
- Maintain adequate daily hydration: yes, yes, yes
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 1200-1550 calories: 1546, 1469, 1496
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 800-1300mg sodium: 1097, 906, 1031
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 16g fiber: 19, 20, 19
- Some sort of physical activity 4x during the week: Mon=Tai Chi and Navrai, Tue=Taiko, Wes=rest ...(2/4)
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes
Here's your Tip for Today: ALWAYS check pockets before doing laundry. Turns out, pedometers and water don't mix.
~ Epixi, a work in progress
50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
- Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
- Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)