View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 01:58 PM   #18 (permalink)
jezzthomaz
FitDay Member

Default Re: I feel hungry all the time

Your routine of eating is in the right way, that is three meals a day and 2 snacks in between the main meals. But you must take care of the following things, so that you will not feel hungry after eating all these meals.

1) SET THE PACE: Try to spend at least 30minutes eating each meal. It takes about 20minutes for your brain to realize you're full. Eat each of your meal properly and chew your food, don't gulp it.

2) Snack Properly: In between main meals you do snacking 2 times. But snacking should be done properly. i.e, After breakfast take the snack only when hunger pangs strike you. Take the 2nd snack in the same way when you feel hungry after lunch.

3) DRINK ENOUGH WATER: There are chances that you feel thirsty and mistake it as hunger. So drink enough water before and during a meal and is a good way to slow you down and consume fewer calories through out the day.

4) Give up the crappy practices: Quit smoking, drinking and other crappy practices. Drinking can affect your consciousness and you'll not realize the quantity of food you're consuming.

5) Satisfy Your Craving: Satisfy a Craving with a Healthy grub than ignore it and risk a junk-food binge later.

6) HAVE A GOOD SLEEP: Sleep gives you energy to burn more Calories during the day.People who sleep fewer than Six hours a night are 27 percent more likely to become Obese.

Try these tips and I'm sure you're gonna succeed in your weight loss journey
jezzthomaz is offline   Reply With Quote