View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 03:18 AM   #32 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

1: Post daily, Monday-Friday (BF is only off Saturday and Sunday, and seeing as how we work opposite shifts during the week, the only time we really see each other is the weekends. I try to stay off the computer as much as possible during that time)--yes, yes, yes
2: Spend 4+ hours with the Jassimonster--0, 2, 0 *but I've gotten a LOT of laundry done*
3: 6 miles--0, 0, 0 *plan is to get a few of them done tomorrow*
4: 64 oz water daily--no, no, hahahahahahahahahahahaha
5: Lose 1 pound. Seems modest, but it's better than gaining.--not sure yet, -0.2 so far
6: Send out mass pm to all the regulars that aren't here--one down, got 5 more done tonight

So, the goals so far are a mixed bag. I hope to get 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6 done with "yes"es all week. The water one always trips me up. So, what's going on with me? Not a lot. I go to work, then swing by my parents' place as many times in a week as I can to see TJC, and then I come home and clean/cook/whatever else needs doing around here. BF informed me last night that he's taking Friday night off of work. He's been waiting for Man of Steel to come out, and Heaven forbid he doesn't get to see it :rolls eyes: But it's cool....we're gonna do dinner first and then catch the movie. We haven't had a Date Night with just the two of us since before we went on vacation in early May. Lately it's been me, him, and his sister and her husband. And while, I have nothing AGAINST his sister and her hubby, it's nice to spend time as just the two of us. We even went on vacation with them. So, I'm pretty stoked about it.....

Okay....off to check the clothes in the dryer. Talk to y'all tomorrow!!!

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo

Last edited by ToriD1012; 06-13-2013 at 03:41 AM.
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote